• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Does the way you take meth affect libido?

garygroundwork

Bluelighter
Does the way you take meth have an impact on libido???

For example does snorting it, smoking it, injecting it, booting it, eating it.

Does one of those ways make you more hornier than the others??

For example II ate it for the first time yesterday and I had zero desire for sex.
When I ingest it other ways I get horny. Is there any truth to this or am I talking shit.

Might metabolize into some shit with different activities when eaten as opposed to sniffed or smoked or injected, but it honestly sounds like a tweaker theory to me brother 🙏

Route of administration can impact the subjective experience, particularly around compulsivity and drive to increase pleasure. The faster it hits you, the more likely it seems to be to make you fiendy and horny. It doesn't mean that you can't enjoy its pro-erotic effects through oral administration, but it may be less pushy in that way.

I used to find that sublingual dexedrine IR tablets would turn me on far more than oral XR tablets. I was also more likely to try to push the levels of stimulation by redosing/chasing the high feeling from IR whereas XR I rarely, if ever, feel that way. The smoother onset and more plateau-like effects have a much lower likelihood of making me want to chase anything. I found XR to be far more useful as a therapeutic than IR for this reason, though a split of 1 XR and 1 SL or oral IR tablet has a nice balance to it as well.

Route of administration can impact the subjective experience, particularly around compulsivity and drive to increase pleasure. The faster it hits you, the more likely it seems to be to make you fiendy and horny. It doesn't mean that you can't enjoy its pro-erotic effects through oral administration, but it may be less pushy in that way.

I used to find that sublingual dexedrine IR tablets would turn me on far more than oral XR tablets. I was also more likely to try to push the levels of stimulation by redosing/chasing the high feeling from IR whereas XR I rarely, if ever, feel that way. The smoother onset and more plateau-like effects have a much lower likelihood of making me want to chase anything. I found XR to be far more useful as a therapeutic than IR for this reason, though a split of 1 XR and 1 SL or oral IR tablet has a nice balance to it as well.

right. yeah I swear dropping it was a smoother onset and didn't give me that usual horny friendly social want to talk to everyone thing.

I was just really chill and more in my own world feeling good.

Other ways of taking it im way more social and libido crazy.

might only drop it when Im using it to be productive.