Does the bluelight rules button sometimes slide down the screen, or is it just because I've been up for 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the browser has trouble loading a website then things like this can happen. But no it doesn't slide down the screen normally.

Get some sleep.

I fucking knew it was a phony sliding button. I suspect it doesn't even exist, I can't see it now.

I appreciate your advice and intend to act on it. I've been listening to psy trance for 24 hours straight and things are pretty wavy in mu vision. Don't want to enter the shadow world proper, where the dark things lurk.

Gonna have a spliff then go to bed. Line of ket too.

Thanks Ghost Freak. xx

I fucking knew it was a phony sliding button. I suspect it doesn't even exist, I can't see it now.

I appreciate your advice and intend to act on it. I've been listening to psy trance for 24 hours straight and things are pretty wavy in mu vision. Don't want to enter the shadow world proper, where the dark things lurk.

Gonna have a spliff then go to bed. Line of ket too.

Thanks Ghost Freak. xx
That would do the trick sleep wise haha.

I had a spliff in the garden and it was such a beautiful, hot autumn sun.

Get some rest, eh?

I had a long long sleep, woke up at 2am so about 14 hours.

I was already getting wavy greenish visuals which I didn't mind.

I just wanted to know whether the report button sliding down the screen was actually real or not, turns out "not" is the correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.