• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Does sublingual liquid adderall XR burn?

starting_over

Bluelighter
I've looked but couldn't find this specific question on BL.

Oral adderall bothers my stomach so I thought if I crushed up the beads, strained (water) through a coffee filter, and put the liquid under my tongue (+ do my best not to swallow), would this work without burning my mucus membranes? I suppose I could make this into a nasal spray as well but I'm not well versed in this topic... would this burn too? Not looking to plug.

Thank you

Personally, I feel all that work is a waste of time, eat an antacid prior to taking orally. Perhaps try a
different generic like corepharma or switch to IR

Sorry for the bump, sublingual adderall xr works fairly well for me, given the beads are crushed, and your not putting a whole lot under your tongue, please keep an open mind that XR, for me atleast is less effective , and seems shorter acting when crushed, it seems shorter acting than regular IR tabs, oddly, maybe a placebo, but i was not happy with the effects of sublingual at all...

Thanks for your input, I'll try 10mg sublingual. Short duration works well since I'll be clubbing for 4-5 hours

Shorter the duration, harsher the comedown, when it comes to amphetamines. Keep in mind

Ok the liquid 10mg hardly did anything, I must have done something wrong. Took another crushed 10mg xr capsule and put that under my tongue for 3 min, there is no burn per se.

But a few hours later my teeth were hurting... could also possibly be from the suction action of 'cheek sucking' that I do to prevent grinding my teeth.

Today my teeth still aren't feeling great...keep in mind I've had a lot of fillings done in the past. Got a checkup at the dentist last month with x-rays, I'm all clear.

Never doing this again

Sublingual and oral are pretty much the same in effects, In my opinion with any type of amphetamine you get the most out of it orally anyway, sure SL might hit you faster, but what's ten more mins waiting to get better effects?

Something is wrong with my GI system and adderall makes it hurt :(

Endoscopy showed nothing so we were kind of at a loss, was just told to avoid drugs and alcohol by the gastro. Probably better off anyway

I Had the exact same reaction

Something is wrong with my GI system and adderall makes it hurt :(

Endoscopy showed nothing so we were kind of at a loss, was just told to avoid drugs and alcohol by the gastro. Probably better off anyway

Dexamphetamine just does that , it's clearly stated in the side effects.Just take them with food.Easy fix & also it goes away over time at least it did for my friends & I.

Last edited: