• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does speed even get you high?

If you ask me, darknet reviews are not at all reliable. I very rarely see negative reviews for some of the shit products which I've tried. No idea why.

Perhaps the best idea is to pay more attention to recent reviews rather than older ones that were different batches.

^ This. spot on. I've also bought stuff which has been highly rated and been shite, either the reviews were through the sellers fake accounts selling himself stuff or the people didnt know what decent stuff was. bought some speed awhile back which was irritable, jittery bollocks, felt like it was cut with something and i managed to get through a gram of it in a day = utter bollocks. Plus it was more expensive

Steer clear of the pink champagne anyway.

I think people vary in what they consider being high is.

Whilst this is true it is also true that 2g of speed with anything approaching high purity in such a short space of time would have you hospitalised from the physical effects alone. Shite product - whatever anybody may think abour the subjective qualities of speed the objective effects apply to everybody.

The last speed I had was the super pharma grade gear. Pure white powder. Tbh the geezer I got it off put the frighteners in me that much it sort of ruined the buzz as I was shit scared of overdoing it and had no benzos just in case. I've never taken Adderall but I'm sure this was much the same. Tinny tinny bumps. I've had better highs off dirtier paste tbh. This was just a pure clear headed buzz probably better for getting shit done. It was wasted on me to be fair. Strictly for the connoisseurs out there

Are you sure that was speed you took? It must have been under 10% purity if you didn't get much out of 2g. I think you got pink glucose & caffeine.

2g in one day? It must have been very impure. Speed and, it has to be said, most heavy stimulants are drugs you don't want to get a habit for. One fifth of amphetamine abusers will suffer a psychotic state and of that group around one in ten will not fully recover. Cocaine does not cause as much permanent brain damage in the way amphetamine and methamphetamine do but is very good for creating violent but temporary psychotic states and heart attacks in the young. Friday night, male under 30, chest pains, dyspnoea and diaphoresis and the question of coke head or speed freak is the first one that comes to mind.

Meph would spring to mind as well for me. That stuff feels worse on the body than smoking crystal meth

2g in one day? It must have been very impure. Speed and, it has to be said, most heavy stimulants are drugs you don't want to get a habit for. One fifth of amphetamine abusers will suffer a psychotic state and of that group around one in ten will not fully recover.

Thanks for those figures. I had no idea the psychosis rate was as high as that!

The 'ladies' love any shit they think will make them thinner. I say just take a look at the fat cunts that love their 'base'. If it was any good then they would'nt be fat cunts anymore...

the best speed I ever had was some dutch stuff, it reaked to high heaven people could smell it in my pocket. It was white when wet and it dried into yellow crystal/rocks. I underestimated it
at first and overdosed all my muscles cramped up I had pins and needles everywhere the rushes were so intense, felt s bit better after a couple etiz tho.

the best speed I ever had was some dutch stuff, it reaked to high heaven people could smell it in my pocket. It was white when wet and it dried into yellow crystal/rocks. I underestimated it
at first and overdosed all my muscles cramped up I had pins and needles everywhere the rushes were so intense, felt s bit better after a couple etiz tho.

That's the only amphetamine I've ever seen and it's dirt cheap, 5 per gram, or free with something like a gram of ketamine or M. Had it tested a few times and purity always came back in the 60-70% area.

Beautiful drug at low doses but I found it too hard to keep a lid on. Quite addictive. It also made my downer/booze use skyrocket. And such apathy and depression after regular use.

gb
Thanks for those figures. I had no idea the psychosis rate was as high as that!

After World War II the US had half a million people taking amphetamines and during the 1960s. British prescription and OTC purchases had a similar percentage. Then a war broke out between psychiatrists who believed their wards were filled with AIP patients and GPs in the UK so by 1968 GPs had pretty much given up their prescribing. A couple of years later US authorities used the extensive British study data to impose curbs on the production and prescription of amphetamines. By that time the US (population 200 million) had out of 149 million people aged 14 or over nearly 10 million had been amphetamine users in the previous year. 3.8 million took them non-medically, 2.1 were abusing them and 970,000 were addicts. The Japanese had created psychiatric hospitals out of tents.

Beautiful drug at low doses but I found it too hard to keep a lid on. Quite addictive. It also made my downer/booze use skyrocket. And such apathy and depression after regular use.

Indeed. + irritability and paranoia for me afterwards sometimes

I used to hate speed but older I got the more I like it. rarely have a night up town drinking now without a dab of speed to keep me going. as long as you don't take too much your hardly have a comedown its hard tho cuz its very moreish.

Haha, I clicked that thinking it was gonna be an interview - I should have known :)

That was my anthem back in my speedfreek daze..