• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does speed even get you high?

There's some "top quality cocaine" to try next, god help us. The last "rocket fuel" I had put me to sleep after 20 minutes.

It was active lurch - made my heart beat faster and I developed a slight gurn after about a gram. Perhaps people call that a "high" where they come from.

i think 99% of all stimulants ive tried, rc or not, pure or impure, would give me more of an effect than this. hell im almost willing to bet 3 redbulls would give me a bigger fun time than what you took, by your description. sad.

i like amphetamine. it can get you very high. and i usually dry mine by leaving it on a plate near a radiator and trying to ignore it for the next day. though i have tried cooking it like k and even microwaving it. it all works.
and inflo, regarding potency, if you dry something up then youre bound to have a denser substance = more bang for the same line, but i doubt this plays that much of a role in day to day amp (ab)use. however, chopping it up when dry gives (imho) smaller sized particles which may be absorbed quicker....

Well it was 2g - but whether that included the wetness I couldn't be bothered checking. I consumed the lot over the course of about 8 hours. I certainly had an increased heart rate and a very, very slight pleasureable gurning feeling. Maybe that's enough for most people - it just didn't float my boat.

There's some "top quality cocaine" to try next, god help us. The last "rocket fuel" I had put me to sleep after 20 minutes.

Your drugs are shite

That's the trouble with getting shite like speed and coke instead of psychedelics.

That's the trouble with the shite 'speed' and 'coke' YOU get ;-)

Trouble is there's 200 people saying it's great stuff and the strongest speed they've ever had. That's why I'm a little wary of the instant conclusion that it's crap. Perhaps your idea of being high is different to mine. I know I had the same problem with MDAI and all those sorts of drugs - loads of people saying "I was stoned out of my head for 4 hours on it". Then I tried it and got a mild headache for 2 hours. I think people vary in what they consider being high is.

Its true that some drugs are subjective and YMMV etc, but those are usually the crap ones. I guess its all down to what you have to compare them with. Also, do you really trust the supposed reviews on a darkweb site?

However, whichever way you look at it, if you only got threshold effects off 2g there is no way on earth that can be classed as 'good speed'.

You must have some real freak body chemistry for such a reaction to 2g of what's said to be such great stuff?? Yeah some people are just less sensitive, and then there's also the whole class of ADD people born with odd dopamine systems, but getting next to no CNS stimulation from 2g sounds exceedingly rare.. maybe it's a metabolism thing?

Trouble is there's 200 people saying it's great stuff and the strongest speed they've ever had. That's why I'm a little wary of the instant conclusion that it's crap. Perhaps your idea of being high is different to mine. I know I had the same problem with MDAI and all those sorts of drugs - loads of people saying "I was stoned out of my head for 4 hours on it". Then I tried it and got a mild headache for 2 hours. I think people vary in what they consider being high is.

If you ask me, darknet reviews are not at all reliable. I very rarely see negative reviews for some of the shit products which I've tried. No idea why.

I can remember when I had polish speed at glade once. Somebody asked me and a mate if we wanted some speed, then racked us up the tiniest little line. I told him not to worry about sorting me a line if that was all he had.

"Polish speed" he said, "sniff it".

Kicked my dial right in. Me and my mate had a gram last us four days between us (and only managed about six hours sleep).

On the contrary I've sniffed grams before and felt fuck all. People I was with said they thought it was alright, whilst I found it to be practically inactive.

^ This. spot on. I've also bought stuff which has been highly rated and been shite, either the reviews were through the sellers fake accounts selling himself stuff or the people didnt know what decent stuff was. bought some speed awhile back which was irritable, jittery bollocks, felt like it was cut with something and i managed to get through a gram of it in a day = utter bollocks. Plus it was more expensive

The best stuff i've had usually 250mg-ish is my limit for the day

Not keen on 2-FA at all personally. The batches ive tried anyway

2-FA and, more so, 4-FA, were a bit closer to a mephedrone style high in my opinion, compared to amphetamine. I think I bought some to see if it would help me with uni work. Just ended up on the decks all weekend instead.

Just couldn't have been phet, 2g would have had you proper of your tits lad, no doubt about it.

I know speed as in the mix form with glucose, and just base/paste unmixed. Mostly an older generation drug, the housewifes love it though, actually know more woman that are big into than their phet than geezas, also know in recent years a more potent version has come along known as 'brain' presumably because it does your brain in, insanely strong. All the stuff I know round about I know comes up for the pool, I read someone here said something about a dutch connection so I definitely think there is a link there. I have done phet in the past mainly in its base form, takes me time to get in down me!! that smell, its so strong and nasty then struggle trying not to bring it back up, if its good stuff then it is ok for what it is, you do flee about off your tits doing mad shit, basically breaking stuff by opening it up fucking about with shit in some mad phet zone you somehow think you will make it better haha fucked up, but good timrs!! if your maybe on your second night on and its early hours the noises you hear freak you out, you think a swat team are coming for you - we dont even have swats in the UK, but thats good ol' phet. I haven't touched it in a few years and isn't on my to do list, but maybe one day who knows, I know I have my issues, but I dont think I could be a speed junkie, brutal!! it is all in the head with them, thats how alot of phet junkies end up in ward24 cause speeds destroys the brain.

Last edited:
'Brain' is just the same old Amphetamine Sulphate, that phrase comes from what it looks like with all the 'orrible solvent dripping down it. 'Brain' is just the latest incarnation of 'base' vendors just trying to convince you that their product is uncut ...rarely true

I have to agree it kicks much harder than sulphate, having said that I had some a few weeks back after hammering sulphate for days. Total waste of money, a week off is what I really needed.

Having been a good boy the last couple of weeks I shall be seeking provitions shortly:D

Good man. feels so clean and smooth

Tried it a few times.. the last stuff was pretty expensive.. £50 for aprox 350mg. although it nails piss poor cocaine many times over for the price so i guess its still excellent bang for buck. Gonna try some cheaper stuff though and see how it compares

'Brain' is just the same old Amphetamine Sulphate, that phrase comes from what it looks like with all the 'orrible solvent dripping down it. 'Brain' is just the latest incarnation of 'base' vendors just trying to convince you that their product is uncut ...rarely true

Have no doubts about what your saying any old soppy bollocks tales that they think you will swallow, 'pink champagne' was just red food colouring into the blender when base was getting cut into speed, well that is how I see it done on plenty occasions as little guy, maybe someone here will dispute my claim, but that is how I seen it getting donand it was sold as 'pink champagne' silly cunts, paying more for food colouring and they actually thought that was better lol, shows you with drugs the mind can play crazy tricks - as we all know here with most being drug users themselves.