View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does San Pedro grow in Arizona

gratefullydreaming

Bluelighter
Specifically the phoenix area. I see some that look like it all the time. Even something that looks like it is planted in the yard of the house I am moving into :)

You gonna be out in the garden with a machette and a butchers knife cutting yourself some in-active cactus?

San Pedro grows naturally all over South America. It has been cultivated all over the world. I believe it is sold in the US as a "decorative" plant.
That said, it is very much possible that the cactus you found "planted" is in fact a San Pedro.

It doesn't grow there naturally but I see them planted EVERYWHERE all over the southwest, so it's very possible that what you've seen are San Pedro.

We all know that idiot who tries to tell us stories about them going to Arizona or somewhere in the southwest and extracting a bunch of peyote8)

Police will have already arrested him after a neighbour called them to say a teenager was hacking at his inactive cactus with a machette.

Defiantly not hard to find here in PHX, sold in most nursery's iv'e seen it in a lot of front yards as well