• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Does meth really last longer when injected?

Definetly longer and you don't have to keep having it just one shot and done
Well i inject bout 1.5 - 2 points and this will last me bout 12 hours sometimes longer or shorter - you get a mad rush that steals your breath away then it burst through your body like a wild fire it is an amazing feeling!!! just be sure not to have to much as it can get pretty intense.

Have fun !
You described the rush perfectly

I've always found that quite an odd characteristic of meth, that IV use lasts longer than smoking, yet it does seem to be the case. I dont personally inject but I have observed this amongst friends and such.

So I am a daily user and have been since 2016. The way I found out to tell the difference between smoking and IV use was simple. Let’s say you weigh out .40 Twice, add one to your bowl and the other .4 to your syringe. Twisting your bowl until the oil is gone will take you a bit. Now take that point with the .4 and slam that all at once. Well the rush is the best feeling next to an orgasim but the focus is there up to 9 hrs sometimes more.
I twirl a bowl while being social but if I have a long day ahead of me I just load up a 40-50 ( I have a high tolerance) and I am good all day. That is from 8am-7pm. Now if you haven’t pointed before , start with 15units, be safe, keep things clean and never share your points or with anyone else.find your local needle exchange .

I gave up shooting in favour of smoking. I found that injecting generally lasted longer if you just want to get high and go about your business for the rest of the day/night. With smoking after an hour I’m looking for somewhere to go and top up. However, sometimes injecting itself becomes compulsive and on many binges I ended up hitting up every 2-3 hours even though i was really already totally maxed out.

Strangely I could overamp myself from one big hit but never did from just progressively taking more every 1-3 hours even when that was a lot more in total.