• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does dosage stack relatively to prior doses?

Ganj

Bluelighter
If 150mg were consumed and then a dosage of 100mg was repeatedly administered (t+1:00) repeatedly at the same interval, would the dose be kept at 150mg due to constant re-admission or would the 150mg dose lose effect leaving the user on a dose of 100mg due to re-admission. This would also be factored by the length of interval between the 100mg doses but I presume 1 hour is in the ballpark area for keeping a dose more or less at the same point. I am aware that re-dosing MDMA will never be as magical as the initial dose.

Also would a single dose of say 200mg produce a worse 'comedown' than 200mg spread over a period of time?

Hope someone can give some insight thanks.

mdma inhibits its own metabolism (this becomes really noticable above around 1.5mg/kg), so any redose beyond that point is going to be much more effective. if you also take into account that half life of mdma is around 5h (that's before you factor in enzyme inhibition), you'll notice that your plasma levels are going to shoot through the roof when you redose 100mg every hour. the only reason why it doesn't necessarily feel that way (except for the side effects) is that you're getting diminished returns with every redose.

i love intellectual drug discussion.
haaa

the more you redose the more rough the comedown. overly redosing mostly just adds side effects not the wanted effects. usually redosing more than twice is ineffective. you can only get so high each session.

single dose of 200mg. will give a softer come down and a better roll compared to 200mg. spread out. if its spread out only twice within no more than 90min. it will still be nice though. redosing later than 90min. will be much less effective and will give worse side effects and come down.

if you want to space out 200mg. i would recommend 150mg. then 50mg. 60-90mins later or 120 followed by 80 depending on the person. the initial dose is the most important it needs to be the biggest. like a starter attack dose to say.

there is more info on dosing details all over bluelight.

Last edited:
Also very relevant and answers my question perfectly! I also enjoy discussion that digs a little deeper.

redosing later than 90min. will be much less effective and will give worse side effects and come down

Sorry but I just don't believe in this. I've re-dosed from 1hr30 to 3hrs after the initial drop with each time being equally effective and never effecting the comedown.

well thats just what ive read on safe dosing/redosing guidlines. its not what i practice but i also dont have safe practices. i also redose later than 2-3 hours later but i wouldnt recommend it to someone new. i think shulgin recommended to not redose more than 90-120min. later i dunno maybe im wrong.

sorry i meant to say redose within 90-120 min after PEAK for best results. so redosing 3 hours after initial dose is sensible considering it takes 30-90min to kick in. woa!

sorry for my off statements JWills20.

but Ganj you can still redose before then IF wanted.

sorry i meant to say redose within 90-120 min after PEAK for best results. so redosing 3 hours after initial dose is sensible considering it takes 30-90min to kick in. woa!

sorry for my off statements JWills20.

but Ganj you can still redose before then IF wanted.

Your statement wasn't off at all mate and your entitled to that opinion. I just don't personally agree with the idea of a certain 'time window' where re-dosing works best since in my experiences i've not noticed any difference between 1 to 2 to 3 hours after the initial drop. They all elevate and extend the experience to me.