• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does anyone know how to re-rock powder form fentanyl????

missjessnicolexo

Greenlighter
So … yeah it’s a pretty straightforward question? Powder can spill or be lost in the wind and definitely can be smoked much quicker than someone would want so someone would like to know if anyone (who knows someone )that knows how to turn powder form of street fent into a solid brick form again or what is the original process into getting it to brick form in the first place? And not just brick shape and when touched it falls apart. l talking about the stuff that is so hard it’s hard to break off…. Anyone know !? No judgment or people trying to talk about safety or whatever just answers to this question please thank u!

not smoke Fentanyl and not do it at all if you like living. I guess if your looking to see what the 'other side' is like be my guess but the second you start and continue to use fent, you have an expiration date and this is coming from me, someone who was VERY addicted to fake m30's, 30 pills a day and just by eating them. It ruined a great job I had and now I am having to work twice as hard to make back the years I fucked up and tarnished my name forever. I will forever be known as that drug addict. Had a nice 6 figure salary that dropped to 60k a year REAL QUICK and now I am a tech instead of an engineer

No drug user wants to smoke rocked fentanyl with a bunch of nasty shit added to it to rock it up and hotspots in it

Stop fucking with the drug supply. Charge more if you need to but we are sick of you chemists with a 3rd grade chemistry knowledge fucking with the drug supply

I have not yet tried this but I was told you do it the same as rocking up coke. It makes sense you are turning it back into a free base.

Fentynal is such a generic high it lacks the nuisances of opiates and lacks legs to boot unless you actually wear a patch lol
Exactly. I never got the appeal of fentanyl which made it so much easier to quit IVing after fent took over the market and it was so hard to find H anymore where I live.

First, the high is nowhere near the same imo. I mean it’s a high but not like really good heroin. And it’s short in comparison.

Second, it was hard to dial in my dose. I overdosed like 6 times in one month. I quit after that and haven’t looked back. I haven’t IVd anything for 5-6 years. I forget that’s how long it’s been.

I would say thank God for fent because it helped me get clean from the needle and hard opiates because I didn’t like it, but then so many fucking ppl keep dying from this shit every day. I don’t give a fuck who you are if you do fent eventually that shit will catch up with you and you will be looking up at daisies. If you been doing it for years then you’re one of the lucky ones but even your luck will run out one day.

Our morgue in Ohio is overrun daily with ODs and not to mention how many ppl are being sent back to their parents house in a box filled with dust of the person they once were. Shit is fucking sad.

Fuck fentanyl.