EMD Does anyone in this forum listen to darker electronica/ dark or forest psychedelic trance/ darker techno?

I think I posted this in all those other threads but here it is again anyway, I like sad Melancholic stuff as well.

darker than this you'll never find, not bc of possiblity but because of samples, is one unique track compsed by the italian iirc duo

I can't stand Mixcloud man, you can't rewind and their mobile app sucks so bad. Sometimes it just randomly closes and you need to find what you were listening to all over again, it's so hard to find something and there's so little engagement. The time I've wasted with that stupid app while tripping is insane, never have had the slightest issue with Soundcloud.

Music wise it probably depends on what you're looking for, but Soundcloud is just much larger and it's what most upcoming artists/labels... use to establish themselves, just gotta find who to follow.

sometimes after an update, you have to uninstall and then re-install the app - that's how i fix that - i do know exactly what youre talking about

you can rewind if you get premium, but i don't ever rewind, i just listen to the whole set again

i need to go back to soundcloud again tho - i haven't used it in a while

but i do love mixcloud