• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe does anyone else sleep?

codydion

Bluelighter
yknow days 1-3 hard for me but i could sleep i didn't leave bed all day but i slept. that's fine but so far nights 4-6 i haven't slept 2 full hours. does anybody have any suggestions at all?! 1.5 mg of clonazepam, some
otc pain/muscle relaxers and clonidine won't even touch this. just up.. always.. stretching my damn arms and legs out over and over ugh

You and I, man. My bouts of insomnia can be downright crippling. Is your thinking getting confused yet, like you're on the precipice of sleep waiting to fall, but never happens? Are you getting slight hallucinations, yet? I take 3 klonopin a day, and some ambien. I really wish I could help you. Eventually my body just crashes like a computer and I can't even remember if I slept or not even though i'm 'missing time.'

that sounds eerily similar to what's happening. i don't have the energy to stand up yet i can't sleep. i feel your pain. i wish neither of us had to feel this way. i ran out of clons last night trying to sleep so i'm left with absolutely nothing. tonight should be interesting... man does it really get to a person in a deep way when your that tired and can NOT sleep.

that sounds eerily similar to what's happening. i don't have the energy to stand up yet i can't sleep. i feel your pain. i wish neither of us had to feel this way. i ran out of clons last night trying to sleep so i'm left with absolutely nothing. tonight should be interesting... man does it really get to a person in a deep way when your that tired and can NOT sleep.

And you know what ..... *whisper, whisper* ... the others around us .... *nods towards every BL'er* ... they'll talk to you, say to you, command at you, question you; but their headspace is wildly different from someone who is in your position and mine. Take a look at the blogs section and my last two entries. See if that strikes you as anything worth your cognitive intimacy.

Now, if you've been on klonopin a long time and just stopped cold turkey, you may have seizures. In fact, sometimes it requires hospitalization, but im guessing you knew that. In the mean-time, valerian root? Kava kava? All OTC shit products, but when your desperate. You and I are desperate.

Last edited:
i've been taking clons just for the last week while i quit 1mg a day suboxone. what kinds of things do those valerian root and kava kava help with?? i'll check out your blog here now. i need a distraction.

i've been taking clons just for the last week while i quit 1mg a day suboxone. what kinds of things do those valerian root and kava kava help with?? i'll check out your blog here now. i need a distraction.
You're eventually gonna crash from exhaustion, something that makes me drowsy during wds Is loperamide, also gabapentin or pregabalin. If clonazepam isn't touching ur sleep well just tough it out like a man. I'm on day 18 or 19 forgot already AND feel much better but still wding from morphine wds. Longest I've Been clean since 2018, we can do this man. Gogogogogo

You're eventually gonna crash from exhaustion, something that makes me drowsy during wds Is loperamide, also gabapentin or pregabalin. If clonazepam isn't touching ur sleep well just tough it out like a man. I'm on day 18 or 19 forgot already AND feel much better but still wding from morphine wds. Longest I've Been clean since 2018, we can do this man. Gogogogogo
yeeehaw does loperamide extend withdrawals at all? i've been thinking about going to see if i can get some but i'm worried about that. good on you for making it so far! it's freakin tough stuff to get sober. anybody that can do it impresses the hell out of me. these are my first clean days since i quit meth 6 or 7 years ago. that bout of sobriety didn't last long. i forget now.

yeeehaw does loperamide extend withdrawals at all? i've been thinking about going to see if i can get some but i'm worried about that. good on you for making it so far! it's freakin tough stuff to get sober. anybody that can do it impresses the hell out of me. these are my first clean days since i quit meth 6 or 7 years ago. that bout of sobriety didn't last long. i forget now.
No it does not,lope doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. Ik it Is tough as fk to get Sober man but once you hit the 10day Mark it gets easier. Trust me, you've already come this far. Just keep going.

No it does not,lope doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. Ik it Is tough as fk to get Sober man but once you hit the 10day Mark it gets easier. Trust me, you've already come this far. Just keep going.

it'll be 10 days in no time! i just gotta keep my head in the game and get drunk as fuck. hahahahaha now that i'm out of clonazepam.. shit..

it'll be 10 days in no time! i just gotta keep my head in the game and get drunk as fuck. hahahahaha now that i'm out of clonazepam.. shit..
I dont recomend you this but i smoked crack for The first 10 days, if alcohol works for you good. Just dont reaplce one addiction for another one
Xp

I dont recomend you this but i smoked crack for The first 10 days, if alcohol works for you good. Just dont reaplce one addiction for another one
Xp

. my alcohol habit has stood strong for many a moon. no trading there. boy without good ol beer idno if i'd be here as far as i am

Xp
smoking crack is out of the question. that is a problem i kicked a few years ago. i do not wanna poor that bear if ya get me

smoking crack is out of the question. that is a problem i kicked a few years ago. i do not wanna poor that bear if ya get me
Yeah ik, what i actually meant Is you have to distract yourself from the wd feeling. It sucks AND u have no Energy ik but u have to try otherwise u stsrt rationalizing to fking use. I'm on day 18or 19 AND had cravings for a while this morning. God Dam opiates are so fking insidious.

Yeah ik, what i actually meant Is you have to distract yourself from the wd feeling. It sucks AND u have no Energy ik but u have to try otherwise u stsrt rationalizing to fking use. I'm on day 18or 19 AND had cravings for a while this morning. God Dam opiates are so fking insidious.
yes they sure are. what make it so hard is you know it'll just take a bit to make you feel better. warm and fuzzy. then i remember that lasts about 6 hours and your feeling worse than before.

. my alcohol habit has stood strong for many a moon. no trading there. boy without good ol beer idno if i'd be here as far as i am
Sad to hear those words..... Alcohol is the biggest reason for this country to bring those Who i call "for ever-convicted" because they drink that nervepoison and then go to the bar and go agressive as FUCK!!!!! at least those Who dont know how To use alcohol... Fuck those moonshiners and everyone Else here in this hillbilly country where alcohol is on the grocery stores but weed is illegal

Sad to hear those words..... Alcohol is the biggest reason for this country to bring those Who i call "for ever-convicted" because they drink that nervepoison and then go to the bar and go agressive as FUCK!!!!! at least those Who dont know how To use alcohol... Fuck those moonshiners and everyone Else here in this hillbilly country where alcohol is on the grocery stores but weed is illegal
i hear ya man. what's the true poison hey. this world has things so twisted ass backwards sometimes.

Truth. And ignorance has lead many to think that heroin is a deadly poison, when in reality alcohol has far worse effects on a persons body, organs, mental state, etc.. One of my sisters just passed away this week from drinking. It destroyed her liver. The doctor told her if she could quit drinking, that she'd be able to live and could get a liver transplant. Instead she chose to keep drinking and now she's dead. And people will walk around screeching that alcohol is safer than drugs like heroin because it's "legal". Pfft.

Hey,

pls talk to your physician. It can be really really dangerous to have no sleep for such a long time. Are you working, do you perhaps have a physical hard job?

I can tell you just my story. my boyfriend left me without a word, without a fight before, without talking to me. when I come home he was not there anymore. I didn't understand but I did not reach him on the phone, via WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, nothing. He didn't answer my emails, he didnt answer my handwritten letters. I know he was there (we were not living together) and i went there and rang the doorbell for hours. I saw there is light in his flat but he didn't answer. Now I know the special word for it : ghosting. I also phoned all hospitals in vienna, but nothing. I didn#t know what to do, we were at that time 2,5 years together.

What i want to let you know is the following:

It was a Sunday when this happens and of course I couldn't sleep, not even with my medication (this time I had no benzos or grass at home). I layed in my bed and watching the dark, my brain was running and runnig and running but i had not a minute of sleep.On thursday I went to wort like normal, 10 h through and very exhausting. On Tuesday evening the same. No minute of sleep it was not possible. The last thing I remember from Wednesday at work was my patient that comes to my room and when I opened my eyes everybody was kneeing around me, my colleagues cried but I was totally disturbed, I asked why I'm lying on the floor, why the physician is here and so on until my colleague told me:..... JJ you had a grand-mal-seizure for nearly 3 minutes and I did'nt believe that. I did not consume that time... Had to stay 5 days in hospital and now I know how sore muscles can be, WTF! I couldnt even move without help.

Doctors told me then this happens sometimes when there is a big lack of sleep and a lot of physical work, my brain just said FUCK YOU!!!

What I want to tell is always take care of your sleeping rituals, don't party 3 days in a row, especially not when it's similar to my situation.

I was scared, you could not imagine. I could have died, luckily my colleagues where there.

And I still don't now what happened to my former boyfriend.

JJ

yknow days 1-3 hard for me but i could sleep i didn't leave bed all day but i slept. that's fine but so far nights 4-6 i haven't slept 2 full hours. does anybody have any suggestions at all?! 1.5 mg of clonazepam, some
otc pain/muscle relaxers and clonidine won't even touch this. just up.. always.. stretching my damn arms and legs out over and over ugh
I’ve been in it almost 3 weeks now and have no issue falling asleep, but I am waking up every other hour. It’s not until 7am I will get 3-4 hours, but I’m still left tired all day.

Trus me it feels like am eternity but benzos withdrawals has an end. It's gradual but eventually you'll get a full nights sleep