Does anybody else find themselves planing murder?

Thats a good story izzy as an example of kharma, mine is essentially the same too and I DO believe in some way it always comes back to haunt them.

But I also had a child hood that was knocked off its rails by a brutal sexual abuser (actually you never said sexual you just said abuse). And I spent much of my childhood angry/depressed/and isolated from the world always thinking I was different/bad in some way.

When I got older and stronger, and didn't really care anymore what happened to him, is when his life took a turn for the worse. But he got hooked on drugs so severely he OD'd and wound up with slight brain damage. A couple years passed by and he wound up catching some serious drug charges at which point he was throwin in prison.

But the most surreal thing in the world was when I heard he took his own life in prison. I can't even describe the feelings going through me when that happened. Like "wow, there really does seem to be a plan sometimes that I'm not in control of". It just gave me a lot of faith in general about the existence of god.
Yet if he had got away scott free how would I have felt then?
Pretty cool though to see that others have been fortunate in regards to kharma being a bitch.

Some of the shit that goes thru my head even scares me at times.

I used to wish that one of my previous neighbours' domestics would end up in a murder suicide. I knew that one of them along taking off or dying wouldn't solve all problems they brought to the neighbourhood and especially the drama they created in my life. He died from cancer 4 years ago and she became even more of a psychotic hosebeast until dying of cancer herself last year. If death's what it took to get those people out of my life then I'm grateful it happened.

Yeh I mean is there one person in this world who wouldn't want to murder Joseph Koney if given the chance?
I'm glad to see so many people reacted to this thread well and didn't give it more meaning than it needed. Our instinct to kill is as normal as our instinct to sex, only that 1 is permitted and 1 is not.

^^^

It's because half of us are batshit insane anyway that no-one's having an attack of the ZOMGs. :)

LMAO thats very true when I read this thread I was like "wait... so whats the problem?" lol

In all fairness though I tend to think about 95% of people are batshit insane, just that some know instinctively how to hide it better. Not exactly sure where I fall on that continuum.

LMAO thats very true when I read this thread I was like "wait... so whats the problem?" lol

In all fairness though I tend to think about 95% of people are batshit insane, just that some know instinctively how to hide it better. Not exactly sure where I fall on that continuum.

Oddly enough I was watching a BBC documentary last night in which Rosenhan's famous psychiatric diagnosis experiment of the 1970s is recreated. Part two hasn't screened yet but already the psychiatrists have made wrong diagnoses about some of the group and it's fascinating to watch the process by which they arrived at the wrong conclusions.

I get the "you don't look mentally ill" thing all the time because I'm articulate, I'm extremely competent, I can analyse complex data extremely rapidly, and I can engage people from a wide variety of circumstances in a wide variety of situations - that's in conflict with many people's assumptions about how people with serious mental illness "should" be, although in reality it's in no way exceptional as people's natural and learned talents and abilities aren't defined by their Axis I diagnosis.

Last edited:
On the OP's topic, ''Does anyone else find themselves planning Murder ?''

Yes. Well actually it's usually more of a Torture Scenario. Which involves me binding someone and mainly Psychologically fuking them up. After the hours spent with me, I turn them to a blubbering emotional mass of goo. And I laugh, oh do I laugh!!!!!!!!

Alternatively, I often prefer indulging in the Fighting with someone Fantasy, where I always tear up the crap out of them, and win of course! I like to end this one by administering a swift kick up the Arse while they are curled up on the ground attempting to run away...then they crawl away whining and probably run off to tell all Sundry about what a formiddable, wrathful force I am!
8.gif

Oooh, Oooh
1.gif
... or even better!... 'The planning to poison someone' one, this one is good because it indulges the 'Evil Genius', Passive-Aggressive side of my Ego. I can spend many moments coming up with a myriad of concoctions to place in their food/drink. Also you can be present smiling and talking, watching them eat, and all the while they are the administrators of their own Doom!
3.gif

^Imagine I wont be getting as many 'Friend requests' after this!:D

Of course Fantasy is a temporary release from feelings of Anger and Vulnerability. Once you see it as such. However taking yourself too seriously is when the problem arises!
Valuing Human life, whether your own/someone elses(no matter what shade of Asshole is involved) is a good Asset to have. Forgiveness(by this I DONT mean validating what they did, I mean releasing yourself from the burden they placed on YOU), is also something which can help to restore a sense of control and esteem in your life.;)

Sometimes but I hear the drugs in prison are really expensive.

^LMFAO

Last edited:
go for knees, thumbs, big toes - see them try to do anything that deserves murder w/out those minor parts of the human anatomy.

OP - I never felt happier when i got word dude who did me in as a kid was shanked down in showers. Now I have a bloodlust against pedophiles that I have to be wary of - my temporary joy was replaced with years of more of this fucker having control over my head. Whose winning ? I sure don't feel like I am.

yes!! i would never follow through with it, but i do like to sometimes sit back and play little scenerios of how id like it to be done. ive lived in my buliding for about 10 yrs now. never once have i had any complaints, or trouble with anyone, until we got a new resident manager, fucking guys a prick, hes been here about 3 yrs. and has been trying to get me kicked out of my building. the guy is creepy and hes a disgusting pervert, i know that i cant loose it on him because thats exactly what he wants. mother fucker comes here and thinks he owns the god damn building, fuck that. since dec. of last yr, ive been keeping a log book on times and dates when my friends come over or if i leave the building.he so wants to fuck me over, but it wont happen. i LOVE to sit back and picture little trips and scenarios in my mind of how id like to see him SLOWLY die. ive got a bunch, ive played out all kinds of shit, and you what knowing of course id never follow through with any of them, because im not a psychopath i do however enjoy playing them out, they make me smile, sometimes i get a little giddy and i cant help but laugh. its kind of comforting i a rather strange way.

I never plot/fantasize about murder because I think murder is a very weak form of revenge, and it also inevitably hurts people that have no conflict with you. I'm sure plenty of people would love to strangle their enemies to death but I just never really thought I'd gain any pleasure from that.

When it comes to people that have fucked me over, I have very vengeful thoughts and ideas that have nothing to do with violence/homocide. I would much rather ruin their life insteading of just ending it.