• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does 1p LSD have less body load than LSD?

Yeah I've never noticed it on either as well. Phenylthlamines are the vasoconstrictors for me

Damn I guess I'm just unlucky :(

Weird tho, cuz mescaline is one of the few psychs that doesn't seem to cause noticeable vasoconstriction for me! LSD is up there with adderall :/

There's only one way to find out.

Best educated guess you can get is: if you feel it on LSD, you might feel it on 1p-LSD too.

No one here can tell you for sure, it's a gamble.

Everyone's slightly different, but for your information unregisteredguest, I don't notice any vasoconstriction at all with LSD, AL-LSD or 1p-LSD.So it's not inevitable.

Count on it having the same, even if 1P would have activity of it's own besides being an LSD pro-drug (which Nichols says it doesn't and I trust the guy usually, I think any difference in effect would be due to pharmacokinetics), it would still be in addition to being an LSD pro-drug so you would always get the side-effects from LSD formed in your body. At least it's very unlikely 1P negates them, maybe slower kinetics could make things smoother but lack of psychedelic activity of 1P (at 5ht2a) doesn't mean it can't cause vasoconstriction in different ways by being able to bind at other receptors.

Though 5ht2a itself is implicated in vascular effects. So considering 1P is psychedelic and acts on 5ht2a it should also be expected to cause vasoconstriction. There are several aspects to activation of that receptor, LSA for example is much less potent than LSD but causes more vasoconstriction, probably in part due to alpha adrenoceptor activity.

Vasoconstriction isn't necessarily what causes body loads IMO, maybe eventually high physical activity and low blood flow could lead to cramping, but initially it should just produce tingling etc. Muscle tension probably plays a bigger role, things like that can be hard to avoid entirely. Just do what you can to keep anxiety / tension / cramped positioning as much as possible, relax, go do something and keep the blood flowing.. Maybe consider some theanine to ease up a bit.

Last edited:
I feel very little side effects on both substances and also every thing else is pretty much the same. Maybe 1P is a little bit shorter in triptime.

One very distinct invariably present difference is the bad taste that leaves 1P_LSD for the entire duration of the trip. A very chemical aftertaste, a bit soapy, but quite unpleasant. Even with microdosing (1/8th or so) it is noticeable on an empty stomach. With LSD I never noticed this and with ALD-52 neither.

One very distinct invariably present difference is the bad taste that leaves 1P_LSD for the entire duration of the trip. A very chemical aftertaste, a bit soapy, but quite unpleasant. Even with microdosing (1/8th or so) it is noticeable on an empty stomach. With LSD I never noticed this and with ALD-52 neither.

never noticed any taste personally. it tastes like paper. no other taste whatsoever.

Regular LSD can have a soapy taste too. It depends on the synthesis by-products or laying methods (so the batch) and is not the taste of the chemical itself.

The bottom line is: don't expect 1P-LSD to be significantly different from LSD itself in any way, nor ALD-52, if anything: depending on your metabolism you may not convert every bit of the 1-acyl into LSD immediately yielding slightly smoother kinetics.
For any other difference you think they have it would need to be thoroughly checked to determinine it isn't just a circumstantial variability.

In any case it is unwise to believe that 1P-LSD may be safer or less harmful to you if for some reason LSD itself is, to you. If it seems like this is the case there are probably other reasons for it. Obviously 1P-LSD may be very good to you if the alternative isn't decent quality LSD at all. But then you shouldn't actually compare to LSD.

Last edited:
1-p didn't feel much different than normal LSD to me. It's just a prodrug for acid anyways. It took a little bit longer to come on though.

Bodyload depends 90% of the food intake and diet.

Stomach contents make a difference but IME the drug is the deciding factor, much more than 10%. E.g. On 5-MeO-MiPT I get a fair bit of body load on an empty stomach but none from the 4-sub tryptamines I've tried on an empty stomach. Either might be worse on a full stomach for sure but it's not like we can't speak about some chemicals having more body load than others, or that it's only responsible for 10% of the variability.

FWIW I've noticed no appreciable differences whatsoever between 1p-lsd and lsd.

I'm anxiety prone naturally and I've noticed this the more stimulating a drugs effect is on me I have a hard time controlling over stimulation or anxiety and mental tension more so than most people it seems. Like a runaway train I can't control unless I take an antidote or release it verbally or by abnormal physical behaviors. Ald52 is significantly less stimulation than 1p in all my 30 plus experiences with both of them. Lsd25 and 1p have always been more challenging and unpredictable in my studies compared to ald52 which seems less forced and gentler.

1P-LSD is just an analogue for LSD, there technically shouldn't be any prominent differences in the vascular constriction area.