Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Dodgy pills

Link_S

Bluelighter
I had some of the shit smurfs that are going around the UK atm

I feel really sick, and really trippy >_<

Anyone know how long these effects last?

Thanks for the move, PFF :)

To the OP - did you check EADD for more info on these pills, or Pill Reports? Do you have any idea what the suspected contents are? Sorry I can't help you further, I'm in the states.

quite sure it was bzp, maybe with some mdma mixed in with them
Better today though, quill quesey and spaced out this morning, good old weed brought me back to normal though :)

I'd like one, but i still live with my parents and they dont know anything about my drug use

Do you have a trusted friend that will let you have it mailed to their house? You could keep it there too, if they didn't mind. :)

^ravenous, you're like an eztest saleswoman. =)

But yeah, with molly id say its fucking neccesary to test. Even more so than rolls. However, you should know what molly looks like cuz its not uncommon for people to take an mdma pill, crush it (the pill would be white) and put the contents in a capsule, 2x the price cuz its "molly". If thats the case ur eztest will still detect mdma, obviously.

haha! I wouldn't say I'm an "EZ Test" saleswoman....I'm a "testing kit" saleswoman! ;) I don't care where you get the kit from...as long as you have one. :D

And you are right...it is essential to test molly. It takes zero effort to crush something up, cap it, and sell it as such. It's a very good idea to know what molly looks like. Depending on how it's washed the colors can vary (but let's not get into any synth discussion here). Find pictures on the 'net (Erowid for example) to get a good idea of what to expect.

OP, this is just speculation, but if it is a piperazine, then you'll be fine after some sleep. Probably feel a bit wired, but it does fade. It seems likely that it's MCPP rather than BZP. I think that comes up more often.

I find it's much less necessary to test mdma (though I generally do) because I only see crystal available.

Last edited:
I had "blue smurf" about 2 years ago and I thought it was PMA since I felt like I was without a doubt going to die. Insane body temp, confusion, robo-walk (DXM?), and other shitty symptoms.

You can get one from EZ Test (www.eztest.com), which is located overseas. Bluelighter's get a discount, so be sure to put "BLUELIGHT" in the coupon code when ordering.

Or, you can order from Dancesafe (www.dancesafe.org), they are located in the US.

Both places ship in plain packaging.

Around here (NYC area) we never get mcPP or BZP in rolls, isnt that mainly a european thing? Arent piperazines sold legally in parts of europe? But i know BZP is scheduled, even though it was known as a legal mdma substitute not too long ago as far as i know.

It used to be mainly an European thing, but given that most pills are pressed in Europe and imported here, it's not that uncommon to find. I have heard rumors (and they're just that, rumors!) that there are some unscrupulous mcPP/BZP pressers somewhere overseas producing pills to look like the recent "bomb" presses of ecstasy. This is why I sound like a broken record regarding testing kits. With all the compounds easily available worldwide, owning one is essential.

RavenousBlonde said:
It used to be mainly an European thing, but given that most pills are pressed in Europe and imported here, it's not that uncommon to find. I have heard rumors (and they're just that, rumors!) that there are some unscrupulous mcPP/BZP pressers somewhere overseas producing pills to look like the recent "bomb" presses of ecstasy. This is why I sound like a broken record regarding testing kits. With all the compounds easily available worldwide, owning one is essential.

I cannot post link or name due to BLUA but there are legitimate companies based in europe that will custom press any pill with any logo to your specs with any substance not illegal or dangerous (dangerous is not defined). I don't know if the recent scheduling of Piperazines in NZ will hamper this or not.
I suspect this is why the flood of these nicely pressed piperazine tabs have hit our shores. I noticed on PR they are showing up in AUS as well. The one company in particular will ship piperazines to Canada so I would assume that is the point of entry for this crap.

Anyone interested who is good with a search engine can find what I found.

woodpecker said:
I cannot post link or name due to BLUA but there are legitimate companies based in europe that will custom press any pill with any logo to your specs with any substance not illegal or dangerous (dangerous is not defined). I don't know if the recent scheduling of Piperazines in NZ will hamper this or not.
I suspect this is why the flood of these nicely pressed piperazine tabs have hit our shores. I noticed on PR they are showing up in AUS as well. The one company in particular will ship piperazines to Canada so I would assume that is the point of entry for this crap.

Anyone interested who is good with a search engine can find what I found.

I have the link as well, and whoever is passing these off as ecstasy....I hope karma comes to you quickly and bites you where the sun does not shine!

:X :!

Yet another reason for everyone to have a testing kit.

reptilian said:
Would the " bombs " you mention Rb happen to look like these ?

I think what we have here is a small culture clash ;)

When I said "bomb" I meant it as really good, excellent, ect. Not the press itself. %)