• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Dodgy ketamine UK (pic added)

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Recently been seeing bags with what I, an old skooler, would consider dodgy, but testing positive as ket.

For example before, if you found a dual-shard, it was mos def MSG. And a taste/foil test would back this up.
But am finding massive shards of 'ket' in the bag, ununiform to the normal, uniform shards of crystal ket.

Is this an RC? Or just down to illegitimate synthesis? Because they cook as they should, taste and test like they should, but just doesn't seem right.

Back when ket was rife it was either shard, or fine grain. Mainly Indian. Nowadays there's all sorts of different types of crystals floating about, mainly Chinese?

Anyone had experience with cooking up these new ket analogs? Do they behave the same way in the frying pan as the old skool proper stuff does?

It just all seems a bit fake/off thesedays. And the only real way to get ket is from a vial, which are like rocking horse poo, and hella expensive.

Discuss.

Also noticed some of this weird stuff has had strange effects on my friends, where instead of going into a k-hole where you're unable to move, they are throwing themselves around and injuring themselves almost like the behaviour of people on flakka :/

It is not impossible to get good K, I would go with the needle mini-shard type if I can.
Never had that one be fake or weak.
Ofcourse appearance is not a reliable method of substance ID or indication of purity, but that has been my experience.

This is what I'm finding in the needle shard bags recently.
Before it was all uniform, cylinder shards, now some of these look like they'd make a meth head jealous! I've encountered shards like this in K before but they tested for MSG.
This stuff still tests for K but it has weird effects.
Trying to upload pic but it's saying too large can anyone help?

Here we go my camera was too powerful so I took a screenshot and uploaded the png instead of the jpg.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-021843.png
    Screenshot_20190702-021843.png
    680.8 KB · Views: 107
That doesn't look like any Ketamine I have ever seen.
I would avoid getting further batches.
Is it different in duration, come up and down time? How about the effects profile?

The shards look tasty, as for what it might be it's probably a deliriant mixed with some flakka derivative and PCP analogue. They fun cooking up weird things, chemists get real.

That doesn't look like any Ketamine I have ever seen.
I would avoid getting further batches.
Is it different in duration, come up and down time? How about the effects profile?
It's comes up the same I'd say, but doesn't last as long as 'normal' ket.
Effects profile are those akind to S+ iso ket but shorter lived. Kicks hard but not for long.

The shards look tasty, as for what it might be it's probably a deliriant mixed with some flakka derivative and PCP analogue. They fun cooking up weird things, chemists get real.
Thats what the effects it had on my mates looked like, flakka and pcp behaviour, not ketamine behavior.
My mate was lying on the floor looking like he was k holing then all of a sudden looked up at me with the strangest rabbit in the headlights look in his eyes and then proceeded to fully smash his face into the floor, breaking his nose, blood everywhere. He has no recollection.
This was after a 400mg IV dose.

But would a flakka/pcp blend still test positive for ket on the foil/dissolution/cook test?

So I live in Ontario Canada and I was speaking with a "ketamine" dealer from British Columbia. He said that his crew doesn't even sell real ketamine like they used to. He said they just sell Chinese made dissociatives since they are so cheap apparently (3 meo PCP was one he mentioned) and cut to look like ketamine somehow and so the weight is similar. I have no idea if this practice is wide spread. I hope not as it's a really shitty thing to do obviously. This guy just laughed when I mentioned it. I'm guessing they must recrystalize it with some sort of cut. That's the picture I got from what he was saying

He said they just sell Chinese made dissociatives since they are so cheap apparently (3 meo PCP was one he mentioned) and cut to look like ketamine somehow and so the weight is similar.

That was my suspicion

Case closed I guess. Dodgy Chinese RCs being sold as ket. Fuck sake. Where can I get some vials from? Lolz no sourcing defo don't inbox me if you can get some, not like I have money waiting or anything.

I wouldn't say case closed so fast though. Do u have access to a simple reagent test? Could help u narrow it down anyways

I do not believe that 3-MeO-PCP could be passed off as ketamine, the effects are completely different. Yeah the power of suggestion is a powerful thing, but even that has it's limits.

I don't really buy the speculation in this thread - if someone with actual knowledge of the chemistry could chime in about whether or not ketamine can crystallize in large shards like those pictured, or what, if anything, this suggests from a chemistry perspective, then that would be helpful. Otherwise, I see little reason to jump to conclusions about what exotic mixtures this could be, that somehow still feels close to actual ketamine.

I have had very shardy ketamine also and it felt like ketamine to me. The large crystals are unusual, for sure, but not on their own any cause for alarm.

Ya its all just speculation. But I did in fact speak to someone who does cut 3 meo and sell it to people who don't know any better. I mean. I don't have enough disso experience to know. If it was cut with and with some other shardy substance so that 50-100 mg of the mixture had the intended effect and sold to me , I'm so green to dissos I'd probably have no idea.

That said. I don't think the practice is widespread. Just a coincidence that I happened to talk to that dealer and this post caught my eye, so I thought I'd comment. I've seen etizolam sold as xanax, all the lysergamides al-lad, 1P LSD, 1A-LSD , ETH LAD sold as LSD or "acid". ETH LAD being a bit different then LSD 25. I've seen 4 ho met sold as psilocybin. I've seen dealers misrepresent drugs in my area. And I mean I actually know the person who told me they were passing of other dissociatives to ppl

Last edited:
I'm sure it's possible it happened, but, yeah, I don't think it's common. IMO blaming "Chinese RCs" is the modern day equivalent of LSD being tainted with strychnine or rat poison in weed, or whatever other nonsensical urban myths that emerged historically to explain small subjective differences in experiences of a given drug. But compared to the various lysergamides which by all reports are very similar (although I am aware, apparently, that some seasoned lysergamide users can distinguish them - although even then not perfectly) and even benzos, to a lesser extent (again, benzo-naive users would be easily fooled), ketamine-like dissociatives in my experience are distinct enough from each other that they could not be easily substituted.