• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Documentary on SBS - The meth epidemic.

fuckin no shit theres a meth epidemic. every time i go to a hospital theres another psychotic throwing bins threw windows, fighting security. Has any one been to St Vincents hospital on a weekend? hooooooly shiiiiiiit!!!

Sounds like drunk people to me...

I learnt a few weeks ago just how insane Ice can make you. Ill never touch the stuff again. I spent two weeks in the nut house because of it. I saw and heard things that literally weren't there, for near on 4 days. Weird thing is that even though it literally destroyed my life, I was craving it in hospital.

I've been completely drug free for 4 weeks now though and have sworn off drugs for life.. Before I was hospitalised I never even considered a day off an option.

I saw the doco about Matty the first time I used, ill never forget it either. What a sad waste of life.

Sounds like drunk people to me...
That may be true for some part, however drunk people are usually at the bar mate. People psychotic as a result from meth are restrained by 4-5 security guards while the nurse/doctor injects them with a sedative. Seen this a few times.

^^^ Yeah fair call,
Some of the drunkest I've ever been is when combo'd with meth and drank obsurd amounts. After doing it two weeks in a row and not being able to re-call what had happened minutes earlier I wisely chose to stay away from high dose Meth + Alcohol.

I still take meth, but rarely, it's just a lousy over priced drug in my opinion. I have the occasional line but thats about it really. MDMA for life =)

Not sure how to feel after reading these comments haha . . meth and beer is my favourite past time !