Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOC vasoconstriction

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
DOC side effects

I had my first psychedelic experience this past Saturday, it was a pretty nice lowish dose "acid" trip. Things were breathing at me, colors got brighter, deeper, darker, depth perception was greatly skewed, I saw some faint video game +100's etc. coming out of my toilet haha, my mental state was like a combo of strong weed/adderall combo, and my body felt strangly springy. I also felt like time was sharpened to a point, it's weird to say but it felt like everything was very intensely in the moment.

Overall I enjoyed the trip very much but I noticed a lot of stomach cramps, sweating, and vasoconstriction. These symptoms combined with the visual and mental effects lead me to believe I took DOC or a DOx drug. I chose to take .25mg of Xanax about 4 hours into the trip, I kind of regret takng the Xanax since it killed the trip but the body load was starting to feel slightly overwhelming.

I plan to trip again with a higher dose and I don't want to abort the trip due to physical symptoms since I was having a really good time with the rest of the trip. Now with this class of drug is it safe to use a vasodilator like aspirin to mitigate the vasoconstriction? How strong of a CNS stimulant is DOx? Will aspirin be enough to curb the stim effects like it does with adderal?

The acid was layed on a ~1.5mm square of regular gray card paper, barely thicker then a regular sheet of printer paper. I swallowed it on a full stomach after laying it on my tongue for an allergy test, I wasn't able to determine a strong taste of anything. I'm not asking for a drug ID just putting this info out there.

Last edited:
I had my first psychedelic experience this past Saturday, it was a pretty nice lowish dose "acid" trip. Things were breathing at me, colors got brighter, deeper, darker, depth perception was greatly skewed, I saw some faint video game +100's etc. coming out of my toilet haha, my mental state was like a combo of strong weed/adderall combo, and my body felt strangly springy. I also felt like time was sharpened to a point, it's weird to say but it felt like everything was very intensely in the moment.

Overall I enjoyed the trip very much but I noticed a lot of stomach cramps, sweating, and vasoconstriction. These symptoms combined with the visual and mental effects lead me to believe I took DOC or a DOx drug. I chose to take .25mg of Xanax about 4 hours into the trip, I kind of regret takng the Xanax since it killed the trip but the body load was starting to feel slightly overwhelming.

I plan to trip again with a higher dose and I don't want to abort the trip due to physical symptoms since I was having a really good time with the rest of the trip. Now with this class of drug is it safe to use a vasodilator like aspirin to mitigate the vasoconstriction? How strong of a CNS stimulant is DOx? Will aspirin be enough to curb the stim effects like it does with adderal?

The acid was layed on a ~1.5mm square of regular gray card paper, barely thicker then a regular sheet of printer paper. I swallowed it on a full stomach after laying it on my tongue for an allergy test, I wasn't able to determine a strong taste of anything. I'm not asking for a drug ID just putting this info out there.

Aspirin won't do anything for vasoconstriction. DOxes and all phenethylamines for that matter tend to be pretty stimulating. The real danger comes from heavy vasoconstriction on super high doses.
If you want to curb the stimulation, you'll have to get ahold of some beta blockers like metoprolol. If you don't know anyone who takes beta blockers, you could always use an online pharmacy like InHousePharmacy or AllDayChemist. To counter stimulation, I take a metoprolol tablet, cut it in half, and swallow it with the substance I'm using. Don't mess with beta blockers on a daily basis or you could throw off your heart rate when you come off them.

Definitely doesn't sound like DOC, 0.25mg could not have killed a DOC trip if it tried with all it's heart.

It didn't kill it, it just toned it down. also aspirin has helped me with vasoconstriction before when using amphetamine so why wouldn't it help with DOx? This was also a supposedly low dose tab btw

Also DOXs have a fairly strong bitter taste, not as bad as NBOMEs (which numb your tongue) but still, it's a strong taste.

If the experience was the strength you say it was, even with 0.25mg Xanax you shouldn't have been able to sleep for 14-18 hours after dosing, and feeling it pretty strongly for the first 7-10 hours. You didn't mention any trouble sleeping. The DOx family is very strong and pronounced. I've had the effects you've described on NBOMes multiple times.

If the experience was the strength you say it was, even with 0.25mg Xanax you shouldn't have been able to sleep for 14-18 hours after dosing, and feeling it pretty strongly for the first 7-10 hours. You didn't mention any trouble sleeping. The DOx family is very strong and pronounced. I've had the effects you've described on NBOMes multiple times.

I forgot to mention trouble sleeping lol. I have my experience better chronicled in another thread. I took the tab at ~920pm came up around 1030-11pm and wasn't able to sleep even with Xanax and weed until about 8am and even then it wasn't quality sleep. All the while having geometrical closed eye visuals while listening to some buckethead. Like I said the tab was supposedly a low dose and I'm obviously no pro but it sounds like what I took was a low dose of DOx

DOx take way longer than an hour to produce effects so definetly it wasn't one of them. Also is totally posible to have bad side effects from LSD itself, it's not like the kindest substance on body and mind, is a strong long lasing psychedelic after all.