• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Doc plans to start me on Xanax or Valium....Is this a Mistake??!

So my Dr has been talking to me about scripting a benzo. She has been talking about Xanax and Valium. I have been avoiding this though because the one time i had illicit Kpins i took about 10 mgs in two or three days.. and blacked out for about 2 days..that was pretty stupid but i had been taking roxicodone for about 6 or 7 months and was cut off bcuz the clinic stopped doing chronic pain meds. I couldnt handle the wds. I would be taking it mostly for pain with a little anxiety. I was Diagnosed with Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome, Chronic non-bacterial Prostatitis, Potassium Sensitivity, IC Cystitis, and suspected Ulcerative Colitis. What I would like to know if anyone thinks that this would help, and would it be worth it.. I've just heard some nasty benzo stories.. I just want to try something new bcuz I like oxy too much and felt like I was getting very hooked to it... Feedback would be greatly appreciated...

THNX
I have Cronic pelvic pain syndrome and Valium works WONDERS for my spams you should not have any problems just take as prescribed