Do you think we'll ever be the same again after drugs?

I think that any psychedelic experience stays in the memory and whatever you've seen, thought or did is done and now is a part of you.. You remember how you have seen life while under influence and what it told you as you were acquiring new before unexplored perspectives on life, nature, spirituality, etc. I would be a different person if I wouldn't be smoking pot so often but long "thinkings" and contemplations while high helped me to solve some serious problems in my life I couldn't approach the same way when sober... Experiences with weed overall were beneficial in many cases for me. It doesn't matter how much money I spent, money buys material possessions which I don't need, expanding my mind is more important in my opinion. I talk about weed because that's the drug I am most familiar with and I use it more than any other one but I am sure similar conclusions could be applied to users of other drug as well. Everyone is different.
If I had a choice to forget all about my drug experiences I wouldn't do it. If would like to forget about a couple still, haha.
On the other hand, I can see how long-term abuse of powerful psychoactive substances that are both physically and mentally addictive could result in habituation and lead to not just serious physical health issues but can as well bring a user a permanent personality disorders as well brain damage...
It's better to be safe than sorry I guess but not risking at all?.. Not sure about that. Either way, real high of love is better than anything else.

Last edited:
dont be sad that you've been let into some wonderful secrets and opened up certain hidden percept-views

think drugs have opened me up. Mj and mdma are the only drugs I touch. Looking back at who I was before I was more bitchy little up tight, (specially with the friends I was hanging out with) .I love my view on life now. and honestly before I strarted experimenting a lot with pot and e, I had no plans or any moves for my future . I was just shopping hanging out with a bunch of airheaded whore bags Lol.(whos drug of choice were clothes, guys ,and sex)
I was enlightened when I first did mdma kinda asked my self who am I really and what am I going to With my self ? .Everything lite up. After that I calmed down and met my beautiful hubby, and now I feel calmer and more in control of who I am and what I want to do.
Even the way I drive my car is different, I use to get speeding tickets driving all crazy. Now I drive like an old lady lol .I think about how fast and stupid I drove before

Today I was feeling very eco green.

It depends on who you are, If you where confronted by the option of taking the red pill or the blue pill which would you take?

If I had a choice to forget all about my drug experiences I wouldn't do it. If would like to forget about a couple still, haha.
On the other hand, I can see how long-term abuse of powerful psychoactive substances that are both physically and mentally addictive could result in habituation and lead to not just serious physical health issues but can as well bring a user a permanent personality disorders as well brain damage...
It's better to be safe than sorry I guess but not risking at all?.. Not sure about that. Either way, real high of love is better than anything else.

I agree with you here 100%. If I had to do it all over again, I would do all but the last 3-4 years. There came a point I crossed the line from having respect for psychoactives to outright abusing them. The biggest change in my being came when I stopped. I look back and I am angry with myself for the times I knew I was overdoing it and just didn't care. 7 years after stopping, I care, but it's just too late. Abuse catches up with you. Now every time I try to help my son with his homework I think "why did I eat all that? did I have to be so greedy?" I know I'll never be any of the people I've been, but I am still happy with who I am.