• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do you think we need gods and shaman to heal the earth and ourselves?

Do we need a "higher power"?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.
hate greedy bullies :unsure:
something will happen but not by waiting on it it is written in all the "books" we have to move to change

Join @Jerry Atrick s one man savior team? lol
The grass blows in the direction of the wind, no?

Last edited:
Good points, imo.
I have this ideas from way back that taking and communication causes a lot of confusion. That we should know who we are enough to communicate without the need of speech.
Seems this is what we got to work for until then. idk
Lets talk about one ness again? and how to accomplish this.
Im widdit

The more that people understand, the less they tend to talk. I've noticed this my whole life.

When you realize the one reality, you also realize that nothing is wrong and nothing needs to be fixed. It would be like trying to fix a situation in a computer game. Why bother? I mean... it all leads right back here, to this human level experience, so "do what thou wilt" kind of deal. If it brings joy to your humanity to do XYZ, then by all means. But if you do nothing, that's all okay. Nothing needs to be done. So why fix a simulation that you know is a simulation? Maybe because it's fun, or it's pleasurable, or whatever. Why does anybody build a sandcastle on a beach, when they now it'll be destroyed in a day?

Why does anybody do anything? Just forget the why.

That's why a lot of old people don't talk. It's all been said. Plus I'm sure they're just tired AF of dealing with people.

This reminds me of the Three Terrible Oaths of Dorje Trollo:

“Whatever happens – may it happen.
Whichever way it goes – may it go that way.
There is no purpose.”

I mean this nicely.... people just need to shut the fuck up.

Seriously, just shut up. Stop talking, stop thinking about this. You won't get answers from thinking.

Sit in silence without freaking out, seeking distractions, or trying to be perfect. Just SHUT UP.

Now look and what do you see.

There is ONE thing happening here. ONE.

There's nothing you need to think or do to make it happen. You're not even the one doing it. It's doing you, and it's doing everything.

You can't "transcend" it and you also can't get anymore into it than you already are. It's all right here! This present moment. This is as good as it gets. You won't get anymore enlightened than you are right now.

Go to a shaman if you want, trip out in the jungle, or pray to your gods. Those are all Bhakti practices of devotion that may help you to see one day that the love you have for your gods is actually coming from you, and you and your gods are one. Then it's just a small sidestep to see that there is only ONE thing happening, ONE reality.

So sing your devotional songs or do your drugs, whatever. Just as long as one day you shut the fuck up and have the courage to sit in silence without judgment. If you don't, then all the shamanic and god crap is just another distraction for your monkey mind to avoid seeing the truth.
Understand ur post.Who can see the truth?,U?When i talk about "the truth" i only speak"my truth"That's a variety of technics to achieve peace of mind,ballance,"carpe diem",etc.They aren't monopol of any religion.....and human learn all his life😀Well-I learn all my life,'cause learning slow.Agreed-the moments only exist.Future is just wish or is not created.past is behind...but without this two our "here&now"couldn't be exist....so this just adding....ain't got argue with ur post👍😀⭐

You need Spiritual Development to become what you are.
To become whole again.

You need a correct spiritual understanding @6am-64-14m so that you never have to feel alone again.
You are never alone.
and many other benefits.

The Truth is a universal thing.
Those whom hold The Truth rarely try to speak to others about it.
Because everyone has their own ideas and lots of people have been turned off by man made religion (including myself).
“The Truth however, is a long, hard journey to purify yourself in order to see truth.“ from the above video that @Zopiclone bandit
graciously left.

Do not let your bad experiences with religious people turn you away from seeking The Truth!
A Documentry on her life, it's a hour long but well worth it.

Trying to talk about it is why humans have been fighting about it for thousands of years. We don't have the words because words can only be filtered through social and cultural biases.

The one reality can't be distilled into culture. The second it is, it becomes dualistic and primitive human thinking turns it into warfare or at the very least division.

Your posts always resonate with me. Thank you for that.

hate greedy bullies :unsure:
something will happen but not by waiting on it it is written in all the "books" we have to move to change

Join @Jerry Atrick s one man savior team? lol
The grass blows in the direction of the wind, no?
I'm honored to be mentioned here but I have no real answers. @6am-64-14m I think you may be referencing the tongue in cheek comment I made in the Native Land thread in CEP :) I've been meaning to visit this thread but have procrastinated.

At one point I liked to think that the shaman theories held some water mainly because I have usually preferred (not practiced) native/primitive "religions" as their "gods" were normally related Mother Earth or something tangible that can be benevolent or malevolent depending on its mood. Of course I'm also aware that ALL religions are man made and meant to explain that which cannot otherwise be explained. So why not make shit up?

I always viewed the shaman type as someone who could see/hear things that the rest of their society either couldn't see/hear or took for granted through all the noise. I've read that shaman's were often what we today in western society would call mentally ill or even more specifically schizophrenic due to their seeing and hearing things that in the west would be symptoms of delusions. And while this is a little flattering considering I have a schizophrenic diagnosis, I have never once felt like I knew anything special, heard or seen anything supernatural, or have any special gifts whatsoever. So no, I while have never felt like I personally was any type of shaman or stable genius, it is still interesting to think about and study.

But like always, I have an open mind and am known to be swayed by intelligent info that makes more sense than what I had previously believed. And the things @Foreigner has been saying in this thread kind of resonate with me. I agree that sometimes it can be helpful to stfu and just be. Nothing more, nothing less. Merely live in the here and now and not say, do, or think about anything. I also know old folks who don't talk much, whether it's because they've already heard/said it all or maybe their wisdom has allowed them to get to a point where they only need speak when they have something profound or important to add, kind of like Bob of Jay and Silent Bob.

The more that people understand, the less they tend to talk. I've noticed this my whole life.

When you realize the one reality, you also realize that nothing is wrong and nothing needs to be fixed. It would be like trying to fix a situation in a computer game. Why bother? I mean... it all leads right back here, to this human level experience, so "do what thou wilt" kind of deal. If it brings joy to your humanity to do XYZ, then by all means. But if you do nothing, that's all okay. Nothing needs to be done. So why fix a simulation that you know is a simulation? Maybe because it's fun, or it's pleasurable, or whatever. Why does anybody build a sandcastle on a beach, when they now it'll be destroyed in a day?

Why does anybody do anything? Just forget the why.

That's why a lot of old people don't talk. It's all been said. Plus I'm sure they're just tired AF of dealing with people.

This reminds me of the Three Terrible Oaths of Dorje Trollo:

“Whatever happens – may it happen.
Whichever way it goes – may it go that way.
There is no purpose.”
Spoken like a True Taoist Master.

I've long held the view that you shared which is "The more that people understand, the less they tend to talk" & I'm really getting to the point of getting very Fed up trying to drag people out of this viewpoint of "this is good & this is bad" when you sit far to one side you don't take into account the equal balance on the other side & this leads to mental illness.
You can sure tell who on this part of BL has read the Tao Te Ching & understood it.

I'm honored to be mentioned here but I have no real answers. @6am-64-14m I think you may be referencing the tongue in cheek comment I made in the Native Land thread in CEP
I figured it a tongue in cheek. Thoth it funny as hell, actually.
My ref to you was the same... however the honor is legit. ;)

dont even know yet what forum i a m in so no OT to post... yet.

That's why a lot of old people don't talk.
Shiiit not where im at half my time. lol buncha hens schemin and scammin
i called hud on dey ass they let me be lol

too much static
but i do have a half ass serious q:
how in the fuc* do we communicate with out these plastic devices? we have to write and speak.
mass migration... again? even to use the device i am on i have to separate and change my focus to words that add to the confusion and my cat wants love... so he wins atm
best always

Yeee it takes a hard efforts to be benevolent indeed...especially in some ocassions.It's hard
Just re-reading this and i dont feel like it has to be. why sacrifice malevolence when it can provide riches?
darkness/light
on/off
ahead/behind
its just a switch like any other?
i think im over my head..... <3

Do you think that ye are not gods?
Is perhaps a better question.
Good question. We may or may not be gods, but we do have the power to heal ourselves of many illnesses. We are convinced by society that we do not have that ability, and faith in your own body's healing power is required. I'm convinced we have that ability because I've seen it happen several times in my own (extended) family.

Just re-reading this and i dont feel like it has to be. why sacrifice malevolence when it can provide riches?
darkness/light
on/off
ahead/behind
No...that's thing called"moral".it exist in all religions/beliefs.Machiaveli's type of thinkin' it's not correct for me-'thr goal excuses all means to achievin' it."U myst try to be benevolent 'cause it show on which side u are

darkness/light
on/off
ahead/behind
Are you feeling guilty about something or do you truly wish to not give up malevolance?