• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do you think we need gods and shaman to heal the earth and ourselves?

Do we need a "higher power"?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.
As for Shaman, yes, that too has been degraded.
But, if you were ever lost in The Spiritual World, you would be glad of guidance and help arriving.

Look to the old traditions and ways.

the Father did say
”The only way is through my Son.

No and I think it's done us a disservice by automatically programing us to limit ourselves. I'm the God of my immediate reality.

No and I think it's done us a disservice by automatically programing us to limit ourselves. I'm the God of my immediate reality.
Do you not think you have all your ancestors backing you up?

I agree with do not be programmed to limit one’s self....

Do ya think as human we are our own creators/destroyers and need help from outside influences to fix our "issues".
I for one think we have all we need to do whatever we wish to accomplish.
Whatcha think?

Great video.
Glad I watched, listened.
🎵😎🙏🥂

We are getting ready to have https://duckduckgo.com/?q=samhaim&t=ipad&ia=about&iax=about
Halfway between the Autumn and Winter Equinox’s.

Samhain
a time where we are closest to The Spirit World.
You can see the bleed through ,if you look.

Oh, and yes O.P, we do need them.
To heal The Earth and Ourselves.
🙏
Yes...time between equinox are times,when boundaries between this two worlds are fluid.....that is from folklor tradition also.

I mean this nicely.... people just need to shut the fuck up.

Seriously, just shut up. Stop talking, stop thinking about this. You won't get answers from thinking.

Sit in silence without freaking out, seeking distractions, or trying to be perfect. Just SHUT UP.

Now look and what do you see.

There is ONE thing happening here. ONE.

There's nothing you need to think or do to make it happen. You're not even the one doing it. It's doing you, and it's doing everything.

You can't "transcend" it and you also can't get anymore into it than you already are. It's all right here! This present moment. This is as good as it gets. You won't get anymore enlightened than you are right now.

Go to a shaman if you want, trip out in the jungle, or pray to your gods. Those are all Bhakti practices of devotion that may help you to see one day that the love you have for your gods is actually coming from you, and you and your gods are one. Then it's just a small sidestep to see that there is only ONE thing happening, ONE reality.

So sing your devotional songs or do your drugs, whatever. Just as long as one day you shut the fuck up and have the courage to sit in silence without judgment. If you don't, then all the shamanic and god crap is just another distraction for your monkey mind to avoid seeing the truth.

No, because there's no such thing as either.

WE have a responsibility to do everything we can to heal the planet though, seeing as it's us who fucked it up in the first place.

Give me something to talk/think about that is noble and true..... if it exists that is

Trying to talk about it is why humans have been fighting about it for thousands of years. We don't have the words because words can only be filtered through social and cultural biases.

The one reality can't be distilled into culture. The second it is, it becomes dualistic and primitive human thinking turns it into warfare or at the very least division.

Trying to talk about it is why humans have been fighting about it for thousands of years. We don't have the words because words can only be filtered through social and cultural biases.

The one reality can't be distilled into culture. The second it is, it becomes dualistic and primitive human thinking turns it into warfare or at the very least division.
Good points, imo.
I have this ideas from way back that taking and communication causes a lot of confusion. That we should know who we are enough to communicate without the need of speech.
Seems this is what we got to work for until then. idk
Lets talk about one ness again? and how to accomplish this.
Im widdit