• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin do you think sniffing a full G is equivalent to shooting a half G!?

remember fent has a short half life and duration of effect. No matter how big the dose the effect will only be so long.

depends. one person says IV fentanyl analogue in his/her rig ANY day over dope or ROFLMAO.. oxy...

dude, all of Boston the dope if laced w/ fent. I take weekly drug tests for my bupe Dr. and it comes back 80/20; the dope is white as a ghost and many new/non-tolerant users are dropping like flies. I enjoy it cuz its a hard hit and just a bit of a different feel; problem is, it kills your tolerance for regular dope and puts you in a situation. luckily, I do not use as OFTEN as I once did since I am on bupe (kinda kills bupe in a way but I dont use as often as before) so I am able to use once a week, if that.

my tolerance for opiates has always been sky high; I'd shoot 10-12 30's a shot and get ZIP when I was using my 2G's of dope. used to be disgusted w/ what was happening cuz there were times my "guy" wouldnt be around so I'd just call my "blue guy" and he'd come through but they would never do a thing for me yet would have my friend itching and scratching all night.

the biggest mistake I ever made w/ dope is always chasing and trying to take it that much higher (kinda a catch 22 there.. HIGHER, get it?). I'd want to do more and more and more just to get that same nod we all ONCE had, way back, maybe when we first started.

3 years back I had surgery and was scripted dilaudid for pain; my Dr. knew I was a dope fiend and get me a pretty high script considering I was his patient post surgery. was shooting around 32MG and catching a good nod/buzz at times; havent been able to get my hands on those since the surgery.

Ideally I wish I could get my hand on scripted pills rather than dope, dope and more dope. dont get me wrong, I love dope, and I am never worried w/ what I get cuz I know many who go through the same dude and always using prior to me, or dropping off to me after a use, so I know what I am getting and how hard it is hitting. I have a really good situation believe it or not; I never have to go out and get, its always being delivered and its always good stuff.

I don't thing sniffing heroin is the same as IVing, no matter what dose you use IME.

Btw, Boston's H was the strongest I have used. The only one that broke through my methadone's daily dosage.
I didn't know about the mixture with fentanyl. And it surprises me as Duragesic (3 days patch is not so good although super strong).
The problem was readjust to dones so I could stop using.

I would also choose script pills or Pharmaceutical Opiates/opioids rather than dope. A lot of people have OD'ed already.

Wow l guess l just have to chalk up regional differences to all the opinions in this thread. Here, in CA or West Coast in general we have the BTH as everyone knows. I have never tried ECP, and while l imagined it was quite different it wasn't until l read this thread a few things occurred to me. Over here there is nothing that to me would even come close to comparing to heroin, especially not fentynal. Not shooting oxies or dilaudid and especially not FENTYNAL!!! To me it seems like it would just ruin the dope. Completely different opioid IME.

Don.t know why people use dope laced with fent and god knows what else when they can buy pure fent analogs off the net for cheap that would last quit a while for what you pay for it. Once took 15 squirts of PFBF .6mg each shot on top of my bupe and had a hell of a nod that no #4 heroin can compare to ,and I have back in the 90s cant remember exactly the date some good pure #4 heroin that was 92% diacetylmorphine , and it just does not compare with PFBF . I woke up yesterday at the dinner table with my face in my plate of food with drool every where . Damn good stuff . Why the hell would I go around shady people to buy something I am not even sure is heroin anymore when I can get something even more euphoric/stronger off the net .

Don.t know why people use dope laced with fent and god knows what else when they can buy pure fent analogs off the net for cheap that would last quit a while for what you pay for it. Once took 15 squirts of PFBF .6mg each shot on top of my bupe and had a hell of a nod that no #4 heroin can compare to ,and I have back in the 90s cant remember exactly the date some good pure #4 heroin that was 92% diacetylmorphine , and it just does not compare with PFBF . I woke up yesterday at the dinner table with my face in my plate of food with drool every where . Damn good stuff . Why the hell would I go around shady people to buy something I am not even sure is heroin anymore when I can get something even more euphoric/stronger off the net .

Because constant fentanyl redosing will permafuck your tolerance?

well, the one thing I know is I am NOT SURE PURE FENT; its dope laced/cut w/ fent. I've been shooting dope/using dope now for the last 8 years (opiates for 13yrs) and I must admit the stuff I've been getting as of late has been some of the best I've had in a long ass time. and like I said, I take drug tests because of my bupe Dr. and he always says that I am coming up 75/25 fent/dope or 80/20, either or. also, many of the OD's in the Boston area as of late is because of fent laced dope; you'll see it on the news and in the papers; if anyone is from Boston here you'd know what I am talking about.

many say there is no euphoria w/ the fent but I sure do get high as a motherfucker; maybe its the dope, who knows, but the fent laced dope lights me up compared to the regular shit I've bought in past; also, I tend to get a few more shots off when shooting the fent stuff depending how strong it is.

I shot a .5 to start all this when I wrote it on Friday; well, after that .5 I got 3 more shots off w/ what was remaining because I surly didnt need another .5 shot or I would have fucking dropped. same goes for some FIRE I got yesterday which is again, PURE WHITE and when you put it in that spoon and draw that motherfucker there is not a single thing left behind. you could eat off that thing after.

everyone has different opinions but dont care what anyone says the stuff we/I get here in MY AREA OF BOSTON is fire! hell, just look how many people die a week (sad, cuz on Facebook ill see it every other day) .. and yes, its also sad that I would say that but its true, right?

btw, I almost bought that fent off the net. is it worth it? how would I even figure out my dosing? also, its nothing like dope, how true is that? what type of feel do you even get? when I shoot good dope I get energized and will clean my whole fucking house and then some.

If your buying from the dnet there are fentanyl blotter dosed at 100 mcg up to 1 mg a blotter. If you buy powder look up volumetric dosing. You dodging need a mcg scale, but a, 20$-40$ scale off eBay is necessary. Basically for a solution of 1 mg to 1 ml mix in 1 ml of solution that holds fentanyl (sterile water with minute amount of benzyl alcohol to keep sterile or 99% isopropyl to be evaporated leaving perfect powder dose) for every 1 mg of fentanyl. 1 gram is 1000 mg so 1 gram requires 1000 ml of solution. Obviously it's best to work with small personal amounts like 15-50 mg.

Be careful working with any fentanyl powder be it pure or analog. Use gloves that go over long sleeve shirts, wear a mask, and glasses if not goggles. Wash hands and arms with soap thoroughly after working with it.

Have nalaxone on hand in case of accidental exposure. Anything spilled on skin should be dabbed with a damp towel to pull off as much as possible before washing off the rest with soap. If within two hours nothing has happened one shod be ok.

Fentanyl is no joke

If your buying from the dnet there are fentanyl blotter dosed at 100 mcg up to 1 mg a blotter. If you buy powder look up volumetric dosing. You dodging need a mcg scale, but a, 20$-40$ scale off eBay is necessary. Basically for a solution of 1 mg to 1 ml mix in 1 ml of solution that holds fentanyl (sterile water with minute amount of benzyl alcohol to keep sterile or 99% isopropyl to be evaporated leaving perfect powder dose) for every 1 mg of fentanyl. 1 gram is 1000 mg so 1 gram requires 1000 ml of solution. Obviously it's best to work with small personal amounts like 15-50 mg.

Be careful working with any fentanyl powder be it pure or analog. Use gloves that go over long sleeve shirts, wear a mask, and glasses if not goggles. Wash hands and arms with soap thoroughly after working with it.

Have nalaxone on hand in case of accidental exposure. Anything spilled on skin should be dabbed with a damp towel to pull off as much as possible before washing off the rest with soap. If within two hours nothing has happened one shod be ok.

Fentanyl is no joke

damn dude, I gotta do all this if I buy fent on the net? I'd rather pay top dollar for my dope and shoot it in a the messy ways, w/ used needles, exposed hands, same spoon, cotton balls out of the bottom draw, and water from the sink, type ways that I do now, ha.

You really need to clean up your shooting procedure. It's no joke the damage that could be done from shooting carelessly.

but seriously, what is so bad about my shooting? I've been shooting like that for many years and really never had a problem. sure, my veins are mostly gone and I surly do have bruises and dents in the arm, but never had major problems. had ONE SHOT where I went for a vein in the hand and my hand fucking BLEW UP where I went to the ER and was on some script to stop the damage but other than that all has been good.

I feel all user use the SAME needle more than once. most users use water out of sink, no? and using the same spoon after being washed is fine by me, right? and a cotton ball out of a bag of cotton balls is harmless, right? so what did I do that is so bad?

Because if you reuse sharps they get damaged more than you can tell. http://www.diabetesdaily.com/blog/2014/01/how-many-times-can-you-reuse-a-syringe/ this page lays it out clearly. At some point you won't be able to find a vein anymore due to the damage. Imagine your only option being to inject into your muscles or skin popping if you want to inject.

Using cotton balls isn't a problem, but you should pick up the box of sterile cotton.

Using anything besides sterile water is dangerous. Get distilled water or a britta water filter. Boil the filtered /distilled water for five minutes. There's sterile water just let it cool before injecting. It also won't stay sterile without a small fraction of benzyl alcohol being added to prevent the water from growing anything.

Do not share mixing containers. Rubbing with isopropyl will not get rid of hep c, hiv, or other bacteria /virus. Reusing your own mixer shouldn't be a problem unless you have hep C or HIV.

I always cook the dope, so the water is being boiled and sterilized right there.. am I right? ill mix the dope and sink water right out and shoot.

I do not have hep C or HIV; I have NEVER shared a needle but have re-used my own for many, many shots.

aside from the damage to veins, I really do not think there is much to worry about.

I just posted a link showing how bad sharps get after 1,3, & 6 pokes,which should be more than enough to persuade you to use a sharp needle. I know many who always uses a separate sharp than the one they use to mix, which gets dull.

As far as sterilization you need to boil your water for a full five minutes, which will cook your dope to the point it's destroyed. Sterilizing your water beforehand is a very very good idea.

yea man, these are all "ideal" situations, but find me junkies who actually do HALF the stuff you are talking about. when you are dope sick and need that shot, find met he guy/gal who is going to boil water, change needles, and do half the shit you said. no on will be doing that, trust me. not sure how long you used for, or what your habit was like, but I would be shocked if you followed half of what you are mentioning to me and actually had a daily habit.

I see a Dr. once a month for OTHER reasons and a problem was never brought up; although, the veins are starting to disappear after 7 years of shooting. they can still find them in the arm but many times they think a bruise is a vein and will poke and ill have to show them where the actual veins are and they always looked so surprised that I know. other than that there have never been any problems mentioned or brought to my attention. I am not saying it cant happen, or others should not be worried, but not many TRUE JUNKIES will go through the hassle you mention. and yes, it is a HASSLE when getting that dope and anxious as a motherfucker to shoot.

Your just justifying your poor habits, it's not ok. Also you don't need to heat your shots just mix it up cold, dope and fent are both really soluble in water the only thing that heating it does is melt down the cut. Trust me. And yeah I think we've all reused sharps but it's not ok by any means if you insist on reusing rigs get a 3 ml barrel with the butterfly tip with butterfly needles so you can at least sterilize the barrel and use a new needle every 2 shots. Its all fun and games until someone gets an abscess and loses a limb.

Dope is quite a problem here even with quality so low novices need a quarter gram, which is considered a dime vs tenth gram dub sacks. Luckily there's many needle exchanges/dispensaries so no one has an excuse to not practice harm reduction. Also yes I've boiled my own filtered tap water for a shot a few times sick.

I always heat shots; I hate people who say dont heat; if you dont heat half the fucking shot stays w/ the spoon; heating helps so much when shooting. dont care if you are getting your dope in the east coast, west coast or in europe, it helps a fucking ton. I've been shooting long enough where I know the difference; used to not heat and shot always, and always came back to heating because it leads to a much better shot and makes it that much easier.

yea, I have poor habits, but no junkie has the greatest of habits. I reuse pins prob 3-5 time per pin. my pins are all bought by the 10 pack. I do not stir w/ a pin itself, so a pin is never at risk until a shot happens. call me crazy but its been many, many years and I am fine w/ the way I use.