• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you see better while on e??

I definitely had this effect on a particular pill, which also enhanced my taste moreso than other mdma pills have done in the past.
It was when the pill had mostly worn off, and there were some skydivers who jumped right above us, I was looking at one freefalling, and I could see him so clearly it shocked me! I could see the pattern of his suit on his arms and legs... I know I wouldn't have been able to see that normally!

sharp sense, i know exactly what you are talking about.....this always seems to be the case for me...everything gets so crystal clear...like my vision is enhanced....this is usually what tells me that my roll is kicking in...i notice it and then i just smile cause i know whats comin :)

skydancer, does it go along the lines of improving primary senses (sight, smell, touch etc) by reducing internal senses like pain, fear, hunger etc?

OMG.........I am nearsighted and wear contacts everyday. But when I roll....forget it, I don't need my contacts or my glasses!! I see much better then w/out the E!!! Not 20/20 but enough to see whats going on....hey at least I know if I am flirting with cutie or not!!! hahaha..Thats all that counts right?

I am really would be interested if anyone could give any reason for that??
I made also the experience that especially people who wear glasses just for driving and have a very weak correction say that they really see better while on e.

i have absolutely the worst vision.. i have to pull myself almost over the counter at mcdonalds to see the sign(i too have astigmatism). but when i rolled(it was only my first time) i had the clearest vision imaginable and it seemed as if i could see everything that i looked at and pretty much was true. i actually could see peoples faces and who was who without having to walk up a little closer to them and shit.. all in all i am glad i ever experienced it :)

I can't see well either..... i mean, i can focus on certain things, but if you try to focus too hard to see straight, you do miss those great eye twitches (as someone above mentioned). Although, I found that some people dont' like them. I think they are cool. What are we trying to look at anyway..... i know that with me, ill start to focus on something, then they eye twitches start and then i just completely loose interest in what's going on and close my eyes, and go into complete fucking bliss in my own little world again...... then it repeats itself..... superb. anyone else?

I think it your body reacting to the rush of the ecstacy. Or we just get really high, and think that we can see better

i seem to be a speed reader on e. i can read a page of writing in a very short time.... but not much seems to sink in.

Hmmm.
All apertures slightly bend the light that passes through them. The smaller the aperture the more the light is bent. Short-sighted people can prove this by taking their glasses off/contacts out and looking through the tiny hole you can make with the thumbs and first fingers of your hands. Your vision is suddenly amazing.
When you take ecstasy your pupils dilate which can easily double the size of the aperture into your eye. This is why people with perfect vision see everything blurry on e. But this effect may well improve the eyesight of people with less than perfect vision.
clop xxx

When you take ecstasy your pupils dilate which can easily double the size of the aperture into your eye. This is why people with perfect vision see everything blurry on e. But this effect may well improve the eyesight of people with less than perfect vision.
sounds very interesting, do you have any scientific document??

No, i dont see better on E. In fact, I once had this pill that made me fucked up for a week straight with no sleep and terrifying hallucinations, and also it made me nearly blind for the whole time plus 2 weeks after. I later found out that pill had scopolamine and harmaline in it. That was NOT cool.

stardragon: You don't need to change the shape of your eye to change your vision. The actual eye is only a part of a fairly long visual process.
Visual acuity can change when various drugs are in your bloodstream (including natural drugs like adrenaline).
-----------------------------
Pill long and prosper

I'm very good at seeing things when I'm rolling, just like when I'm sober. Close up things I can' do though. I was trying to write a text message last night on my phone and I simply couldn't read the letters on the buttons!

I take the glasses off when rolling, and I see fine, besides wouldn't want to do something stupid with them on and get hurt, or not have glasses when I really need them. Fairly blind without the E, but don't notice it with the E.