Do you remember your first pill?

Hmm, i couldn't forget that. First time, I halfed with a friend a "red sex".. it was okay. i just had speed and danced the whole night. The next 2 or 3 times were just speed again.. "elephants." Then I dropped a "snowball" and that was intense. I had hallucinations, some were weird and some were even scary, and i loved looking at lights and glowsticks. you just can't explain how it feels. right?

first roll = best roll (if its a good pill) :>
I didnt get the name of my first pill coz it was handed to me by a friend in a dark club and i just swalloed it.
But what a feelin...one of the best feelings i ever had in my life...rolled for about 4-5 hours and had afterglow for about a week.
dashit

My first bean was White CK at The Tunnel(NYC).I was rollin my face off for 4 hours.

2 Yellow Tweetybirds about 2 years ago in Tallahasse. Yet another night I will never forget!
cb

1997, a White Cross. Other amazing rolls from that time were Batmans, Pink Crosses, Crowns and White Doves.
those were the days!

first pill had a sun on it i think ~ second time was the one to remember; x-files(?)~ was the best i've ever had
wink.gif

i just rolled for the first time saturday night. im still trying to sort it all out. i took a pill with a sign on it that i think looked something like the pie symbol(remember from math class? anybody know what it might have been?) the next day, thinking about it, i was dissappointed, because it felt like i had had a really good time, but for a really short time. thinking back to it, however, i realized that i have no sense of time what-so-ever. it felt like an hour, but i was feeling it for at least 4 or 5. the good part just felt so short, but it could be me. me and my friends just watched tv, it had been a party, but everyone left. my and a friend dropped for the first time, and just talked. i was so happy and thankful that i was lying on a comfy couch, and i was with my friends, but i just as easily could have been running or dancing. cant wait to do it again. my other friend used to do it alot, but didnt that night, and he was great to have around to tell me everything was normal.

mine was a "sunshine", very crappy pill! but it didn't stop me from doing it again...hehe

My first was a Batman. Speedy at times then calming (I hate to say dopey!) so it was up and down. It was quite an experience but for the first hour I was so sick I thought I was gonna die.

My first was a mitsu. Remembering back... the bean was awesome but i guess the people and the environment kinda sucked. I was at a regular hip-hop/r&b club in nyc. Just sort of sat there but the feeling was amazing.
I guess that just this past year. I sort of hit it rite. With some cool ass good friends rollin with me and also some kick as music and clubs.
But the best part of it was meeting bluelighters and showing me the whole new culture of E.
I'VE BEEN REBORN...!!!!
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

White Russian..at a Phish show in hartford, connecticut. the best damn time of my whole entire life. I was wiht my 3 best friends at my fave band....nothing could have been better. i met a fantastic person that evening too. all because of e.
Love always
MISS YEM

my first roll was awesome, and the best, although not that much better than other rolls...it was a yellow pill with J.B. onit and it was SO smooth..i was so excited and i kept running aroudn and hugging my friend john, i was so happy he'd enligthenend me....i coulnd't belive the feeling in my head!

good question
my first was a white heart at space in philly, so far my best hit. still trying to duplicate the experience.

wow... so many interesting pills and stories to go with them...
just out of curiosity, has anyone ever done any McDonalds (around in UK '97)?
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Mine was a spade...speedy pill..I loved it..dont seem to be around much. This is still my fav.
------------------
*P~L~U~R*

My first was a 666 at a house party 2 years ago valentines day-which rocks 'cuz we're doin' Zoolu 666 this year for mardi gras. Yeahhhh!

My first pill was incredible it was only a half but it did the job. Even though it was a half it seems to me as if it contained more mdma than some pills we have today.
It was incredible, the night was so fucken cold, they played gabber so as to get the heart rate up. Then everyone danced mainly for the fact that if they didn't they froze. It was awesome. Seemed a whole new world opened up to me. I must thank the person who gave that first initial smile all those years ago as if knowing wot I was wlecomed to.
PeaceOut

ok
sorta embarassing, but no one even told me the name of the pill. ok now really embarrassing...I didn't even know there WERE different types much less names of pills till I found this site.
Anyhoo---whatever the hell it was turned out to be an incredible 4 hour ride!!
------------------
[This message has been edited by tarmac (edited 18 January 2000).]

hehehehe blue lovedove (94)
wink.gif

--i'm still rolling from that pill 6 years later...
smile.gif
hehehehehe *giggles*
aymi