Do you remember your first pill?

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
Everyone tells me that you never forget your first roll. It's true in my case but what about everbody else?
Can you remember you first roll?
Mine was a Yellow Kali Sunrise when I was 15
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Mine was a white turtle(I think, maybe that was my second)
Thanks for joining in with me on the pointless survey thing!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Yeah, I think that was a great idea.
Just for a bit of a laugh...
smile.gif

------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Check out the last posting from dentild... whatever it is!! They don't like us!! *sniff*
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

I remember my first bean - because it was crap and I was confused.
I've been rolling for about 2 years now. I was 15 and at a concert with my best friend and our long time bud supplier asked us if we wanted some e (see? marijuana IS the gateway drug!
wink.gif
) All we had heard about it was that "ecstasy made you horny" (oh the naiveity). so we popped the pills...
hours passed and I felt nothing. GRRRRR. She claimed to have felt "a tingly feeling" (which, looking back on it, she could not have been rolling - cause just "tingling" when you roll, well, that's bullshit). Anyway - dissapointment.
My second pill however, sent me overboard. Ruffnecks, the first time I went to a techno club. Wow. now that one I won't forget either.

Ah, I remember my first roll well...1 scorpion, 1 mitsubishi, and a 1/2 clover...awesome, awesome, awesome....of course it was on NYE 2 weeks ago, so the memory is still quite fresh...
smile.gif

soulwatcher

I remeber my first roll, it was a valentine (red and heartshaped) i snorted it and it completly sucked...
my second E was a white lightning and it gave me these insane hillusionations (i suck at spelling) of light flashes...

My first experience was crap too - Like Rollergirls - I think it was a dud (Turbo Mitsi)
However since my second one I`ve never looked back
wink.gif

My first experience was crap too - Like Rollergirls - I think it was a dud (Turbo Mitsi)
However since my second one I`ve never looked back
wink.gif

i dont think i could possibly forget my first pill!
had a Y2k and a Lennon (acid)
was feeling great and seeing amazing things for about 7 hours!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

Oh YEAH!!! First pill.. *jummy* Well it was about 1½ years ago.. we were like 4 friends who decided 2 drop that night.. one of us had done it before.. one time..!
Anyway, we had bought some mitsu's!
They were very very good ( but have had better)
Come up like 20 - 25min.. very hard roll.. but also very short.
I still rememmber everything in detail!
Great time we had
smile.gif

The first time I took E was at a Toronto party called Chocolate. It was my first time being a "big" party too, so everything was new to me. I took half the e, but it wasn't working so I took the other half and all of a sudden, everything was crazy, people were in my face, my friends were freaking me out, but these really cool people I had just met that night took good care of me,(thank you to all the people out there who've looked after someone, you're too sweet!) especailly one guy named Steve. He was really great, we mainly just sat and talked all night. I didn't do e again for a few months, I thought I'd tried it and was done with it. Boy was I wrong! Sometimes things just need a second chance.!!!

The first time I ever rolled was at a house party with my boyfriend and we took one Top Hat each. At the time they seemed really awesome, but now many pills after I think they were ok.
Astrix

*stops and thinks*
THE FIRST TIME I ROLLED...*smiles*...A FRIEND OF MINE GAVE ME A CAPSULE CALLED AN 'INFINITE'...WE WENT TO THIS CLUB AND HE TOLD ME IT WOULD HIT ME IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR...BOY WAS HE RIGHT! I DANCED ALL NIGHT...TALKED TO EVERY GIRL IN THE CLUB...I HAVE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THAT...I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME...
WILLB
"MUSIC IS THE MESSAGE...SPREAD THE WORD"

My first roll were 2 Buddahs! My goodness, were they the shit! This was just back in November, so I guess you can say I'm still a rookie! I was so fucked up off of it, I barely remember much of the night. All I know, was I was loving it!!!

my first pill was in a capsule, no idea what it was called. the guys said it was awesome, and i could split it with someone. i held it for about a week and a half because none of my pussy friends would do it. then i noticed the capsule was starting to tear so out of desperation i poured it into a cup of sprite and gulped it. i was buzzin pretty hard, but to do it alone your first time pretty much sux. ah, well, at least i had pink floyd.
wink.gif

The first time I rolled I just turned 16 and got into some dirty club...it was great. I rolled on a pink Rolls Royce,for like 6 hours,my best roll ever!

Oh yes they were cat eyes great fucking pills and cheap too $15. Was at Space for the first time and I never danced more in my life and that was they first time I fell in love with glowsticks.
PLUR