• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you look like a "druggy"?

I'd not make some Fashion catwalk BUT I don't look that much like a Junkie.

I fucking hate this general tag like the first post on here that all opiate addicts look like shit, at some points in my most strung out habits I've never look like what the OP said & that was using lots of heroin.

Naked, bug eyed, pouring sweat, possibly erect, and scoffing ice cream in my kitchen at 1 AM on Saturday night in the middle of winter by the light of my phone I feel the neighbours may think me less than respectable and suspect I indulge in illicit substances.

But come Monday morning when I’m buttoned down, wheeling my bike out of the garage, and heading off to campus with a smile and wave for all they wouldn’t think twice about leaving their doors unlocked at night.

No not one bit. I've been turned away by dealers I'd not been to before thinking I'm trying to befriend then with aim to rob or extort an set them up. That is until I find someone we both know that will back up my claims of spending my teens in jail with said persons in the Same wing or know me from school etc . I've not been accused of being a fed yet , 5ft 8 muscular build covered in tattoos hands both arms chest stomach back neck side of head an a small one on my cheek below right eye. I wear designer clothes and have loads of them and footwear . Clean short kept beard, covered in scars from the many injuries and surgeries to my spine and heart and legs, Double heart bypass March this year. A near fatal stabbing last year in the chest twice leaving me with 2 puncture wound deep scars from the knife and a huge scar from the surgery.
I think eating daily and a good sleep every night helps a lot with this ....

Around "every day people" (non drug users) I look fairly healthy and nobody knew about my (past) drug use until I told them (which I eventually always do cause that is my contribution to removing stigma about drug use).

But it is a very curious thing that when I am/was at the party or psy festival people come to me and ask me to sell them acid, even though I am not on any drug or maybe had a couple of beers. It happened many times and it even sometimes gets to the point that people don't trust me I am not selling acid. I guess I have a psychedelic aura that has remained from my earlier experiences. It is quite weird.

But it is a very curious thing that when I am/was at the party or psy festival people come to me and ask me to sell them acid, even though I am not on any drug or maybe had a couple of beers. It happened many times and it even sometimes gets to the point that people don't trust me I am not selling acid. I guess I have a psychedelic aura that has remained from my earlier experiences. It is quite weird.

Is it because you resemble Catweasel?

Nope! I'm very lucky that way. People (professionals and mostly other addicts) often tell me "you don't LOOK like a junky/druggie/addict".
Even when I was very heavily on opioids and lost weight I never got the gaunt cheeks or just THAT LOOK all opioid addicts have. They also all talk in the same way, like same voice and I never got that either.
When I was an alcoholic, however, I did not look like myself anymore. When I would tell someone about my alcohol dependence (someone I knew) they usually said something along the lines of "Yeah, I knew there was definitely something wrong with you, I just didn't know what"/

I don't know man tracksuits and such probably the latter

Im starting to more than I used to. Sometimes I just feel and look run down. I still bounce back though.

I've lost so much weight from bingeing on MDMA the last couple months. Plus my beard is getting long. I'm taking a good break though. Been over a week so far.

I've lost so much weight from bingeing on MDMA the last couple months. Plus my beard is getting long. I'm taking a good break though. Been over a week so far.
How’s your memory holding up. Month’s long MDMA binging ate a chunk of mine (but nothing that important as far as I can tell).

How’s your memory holding up. Month’s long MDMA binging ate a chunk of mine (but nothing that important as far as I can tell).
As far as i can tell I'm not really any worse for the wear. Still off my venlafaxine and no depression now. The first day after my last binge of 10 pills over a three or 4 day period was rough. Had a difficult mushroom experience that day but I'm feeling really good now.

Last edited:
I don't think so...but I keep getting offered weed by randoms everywhere so maybe I give off that vibe lol