• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Do you have recent experience with liquid morphine?

greenrabbidrabbit

Greenlighter
The first strong opiate I ever took was liquid morphine my girlfriend took from her mom (who had in turn took it from her mother who had also taken it from someone else...) This was way back in 2007, and she'd put a few drops of it in my mouth after saying, "I'm only doing this 'cause I love you, my mom would kill me if she found out I gave you this." I remember it tasting extremely bitter with a slight fruity flavor that must've been added and it being very viscous, but man, that stuff was heavenly.
Now in 2021 I had the opportunity to get what was called "liquid morphine," and I don't have any reason to doubt its authenticity, so I got some. It came in individual oral syringes, premeasured, with a tag on it stating the drug name, strength per milliliter, and expiry date. I dribbled a tiny bit on my hand to observe the color (I remember it being pinkish orange,) but it was absolutely colorless. I licked it and it tasted bitter as I remembered, but then ten minutes later it made my lips and tongue go noticably numb.
If anyone has recent experience with modern liquid morphine preparations, is this normal or correct?

The only liquid morphine i've seen is oramorph and you drink a whole 1-2 ounces at least of it to get high. Never heard of a dropper that sounds more like regular/mild dose.