Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Do you have an alltime favorite movie?

Ooh thought of another one (not that I would watch it again, but it is a movie that I can't forget - if you know what I am trying to say).

Harsh Times.

ever since i saw christian bale in american psycho (the first role i consciously remember seeing him in) i love the guy. seriously great actor, and for once not a complete miscast of a novel i love.

Your favorite film?

Well?

Mine is Ingmar Bergman's The Seventh Seal. Oh, it makes me all swoony just thinking about it.

It's hard to pick a favorite that will last forever. But right now my favorite is 25th hour. I really connect with the emotion shown throughout the film. Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Ed Norton both brought there A game as well. Not to mention sexy ass Rosario Dawson.

not sure i could pick a favorite, but Inception is phenomenal if you actually understand it. hated it at first because it gave me a massive headache... but now i can watch it repeatedly and it seems to get more entertaining every time!

It's hard to pick a favorite that will last forever. But right now my favorite is 25th hour. I really connect with the emotion shown throughout the film. Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Ed Norton both brought there A game as well. Not to mention sexy ass Rosario Dawson.
yep - it's maybe my favourite spike lee movie.

alasdair

its either revolver or dead ringers/existenz

pretty impossible to work out what movie had the biggest impact on me

rashomon

it's amazing for its time. great style. fantastic insight into human nature. quite moving.

God, what a great show.

11228bc105d132761fc41e56e76e2a3f9fbe9405:large

god says "fuck yeah"

Oh, too many… The Double Life of Veronique, is one of them

Movie of the week (..) "from the point of view of a little girl being dangled head-downward, as her mother tells her to look for a particular star."

Last edited:
11228bc105d132761fc41e56e76e2a3f9fbe9405:large

god says "fuck yeah"

I have to admit this cartoon has made it through more than 23 seasons and it represents today one of the greatest "joke" on the middle class American Society.
I couldn´t believe they would be such a success when I watched their draft, couple of years ago.

Last edited:
Obviously favourite films are going to change over time, but for me it's currently Kind Hearts and Coronets. It's this incredibly dark British comedy made in the late 1940s about a guy who decides to murder the eight people ahead of him in line for a Lordship.

I swear, although it's nearly 70 years old, it's one of the darkest comedies ever made. It works both as black humour (the internal monologue of the murderer, through whose eyes the story is told, is utterly priceless), and as a satire of the English class system. Also Alec Guinness plays every single one of the murder-ees, showcasing his range as an actor. The actual acts of murder themselves are also darkly comic.

Plus, on a drug-related note, one of Guinness' characters is a secret alcoholic, which the protagonist exploits to perpetrate a particularly darkly comic murder, which will have anyone with substance issues laughing their tits off.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041546/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I have to admit this cartoon has made it through more than 23 seasons and it represents today one of the greatest "joke" on the middle class American Society.
I couldn´t believe they would be such a success when I watched they draft, couple of years ago.

u wot m8

Shame
surprisingly good… " We are not bad people we just come from bad places … "
[video=youtube_share;L7Kb23K-v1k]http://youtu.be/L7Kb23K-v1k[/video]