• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

do you dance better on x?

The first time i ever danced was two days ago, happened to be on x at the time. Not only did i apparently do a decent job, i managed to dance non stop for about 5 and a half hours.

I'd always been too self conscious before - i guess i'm in the same category as Kyo

Yes I dance better. I like doing it, I have way more coordination and Ill dance with anybody lol.

NO INHIBITIONS!

E has not made me dance BETTER its made me dance in general. I used to be way to shy to dance for fear of odd looks and insulting stares, the first time i took e i danced for 5 hours straight like a madman, so did it make me dance better, not neccesarily, its always been in me, because thats how i dance even before the pills kick in now, but its made me dance in general, something that has never really been the case before.

I think most people just have more confidence when it comes to MDMA, and most of the time think they are better at dancing

I can't dance sober, I can't dance fucked up. I am so white, the snow is jealous of my paleness. I just flat out cannot dance. I dunno why....I've tried and I look like a total 'tard. I have made the sad attempt at liquid, and I look like the aluminum that holds liquid in. Stiff. I suck.

When I've rolled, it's usually been on pure MDMA, so that will make my response a little different from those of you who mainly do pressed pills. MDMA can enhance my dancing powers, but only if I put conscious effort into dancing myself into a trance. If I just let my mind float before I attain a trance state, then I usually end up sitting down, perhaps e-puddling, and just listening and bobbing. BTW my dance style is liquid/popping. I find most psychedelics (including MDA) to be better for dancing than MDMA.

I definitely dance better on MDMA........

1) I have a lot more energy and can dance for hours on end, whereas if i'm straight I get puffed out in 5mins!
2) I loose any self-conscious thoughts and dont 'worry' if I'm dancing good or not
3) I tend to become 'one' with the music, and blend and dance with it.

All that being said, it depends what stage the MDMA is at.... because towards the end of the night I start to loose my coordination and cant keep a smooth dancing rhythm 8(

when i'm on MDMA I dance like when i'm alone. No inhibitions. I feel the music, the rythm and the beat inside my bones, under my skin, inside my brain.

It's a spiritual thing, and of course i will dance better

Spectum said:
when i'm on MDMA I dance like when i'm alone. No inhibitions. I feel the music, the rythm and the beat inside my bones, under my skin, inside my brain.

It's a spiritual thing, and of course i will dance better

very nicely put!
thats the main reason i take MDMA and that is the main reason i dont take MDMA unless i'm and an awesome show were i have room to dance. I submerge into my own world and feel the music run through me, i dont want anyone touching me or trying to dance with me, i'm lost in my own world and do not want to be removed!

I only rellay go and and dance at acid-techno clubs, i donj't think it is possible to dance WITHOUT it!!

better could be subjective to what others think of it.

I dance more enthusiastically, and have more energy. but i could be looking like a complete imbecile... hence why i stopped taking it. I wanted to spare other the embarassment of watching someone on e dance