• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you, as a psychonaut, drink/smoke/toke?

I barely drink or smoke weed any more. Used to drink in excess on the weekends. Used to smoke weed multiple times everyday. Now a few beers every couple weeks. I've had the same kush in my hitter box since the summer...

Cigarettes, I've been on about a 5 a day habit for a few years. Have quit for a couple extended periods over the last 2 years. I think I'll be extensively free of them soon.

Honestly psychedelics every couple weeks satisfies my desire for altered states rather completely.

Psychedelics bout once a week or two

Drink like a fish/smoke cigs socially (mostly while out drinking)/dont smoke weed but used to be a pot head

interesting question

I do psychedelics relatively rarely (2-3 times a year), although there were times when I did them more often. I am just not in the right setting and often have issues with set for fun/meaningful trip. I really love tripping though. =D

I've never really smoked regularly until the last couple of months, although I've stopped in the last 3-4 weeks. I still enjoy an occasional cig when I am on certain drugs (alcohol mostly).

Never really drank regularly, although when I do drink I usually get pretty drunk. In the last couple of months, I sometimes started having weekend beers. Although I am trying to cut down on this kind of stuff and stick to occasional drinking on weekends.

I used to be a huge pothead for since the start of 2005. In the last year, I've cut down on toking a lot. I don't even do it regularly anymore. Just once in a while. I've found that my current life doesn't really allow me to enjoy weed like I used to. I still love pot, but I just need some changes in my life. :\

I trip on average twice a week, although the substance used changes every time. With many synthetics available to me I do trip in many different ways. I do drink(and at that, binge drink) regurally, atleast once a week. I'm currently in college and avoiding that scene is near impossible. I smoke tobacco, but have cut down from a pack a day to about 3-4 cigs a day. I smoke marijuana(high grade medical) daily as I am a medical patient, although saying much of my use was not recreational would be a lie. I don't find it strange to be a psycho-naut at heart while indulging in the more "normal" and "socially acceptable" substances.

Quit smoking cigarettes for health reasons, quit smoking herb for monetary reasons, and quit drinking for sanity reasons.
:)

Strangely, this last week I've been drunk 4 nghts in a row, after months of abstinence. Blame the hot weather ;)

When i was heavily using psychedelics i wouldn't smoke,drink or do anything that would directly effect my health or numb my ability to 'think'.

But as time went on i learn't to relax more, find a balance.. stop putting these restrictions on myself, and just enjoy the moment.