View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do people still insufflate 2c-e?

rolodex propaganda

Bluelighter
I used to love insuff'd 2c-e. I haven't touched it in years, but back in the day, I probably put 2 grams total in my nose 20-50mg at a time.

The burn was so painful, but no other psychedelic, not even clear dimitri, could come close to comparing. The synaesthesia of 2c-e is unmatched, at least in my subjective experiences.

There used to be 100s of people in the rave scene here who would do 2c-e lines... but ever since 2012 I have only seen people take it orally.

Did everyone simultaneously get sick of the burn and decide to stop? I took 2c-e orally many times, but prefer shorter, more intense trips. I'm thinking about doing it again because the most amazing life-changing trips I have ever had were 30mg+ 2c-e straight to the dome. No amount of dmt or shrooms could ever compare, and I used to do a lot of both.

I'd like to hear from people who still take 2c-e straight to the dome. How do you get throgh the 10minutes of burning? I remember the come-up being so rough, but so worth it once the peak came.

I never felt a need to.
I have done it but have no compulsion to do so again.
Personally 2c-e can be extremely powerful grounding when taken orally and as such should be treated with a bit more respect than simply "bucking lines of 2c-e"
That just sounds fucking greasy

I prefer oral/rectal over insufflating by far. Starting a intense trip with lots of pain is not that nice.

I've done it before in a bunch of small 1-2 mg bumps taken every few minutes, it was pretty painful even at that rate. For the most part I just ate it though, found both experiences very enjoyable. I remember two of my friends got some, and they were the types to only sniff drugs. I warned them against it but they went on ahead and told me the next day how painfully intense the experience was.

I've done 2ce only orally, but in large doses (100mg+) so I can imagine what snorting a large line of it wold be like visually. Personally being launched into visuals while my nose feels like it has molten lead in it (I've snorted 2ci, so 'i'm imagining its similar) doesn't sound to fun.

IV or rectal administration would be just as effective or more effective than snorting 2c-e and less painful. 2c-e is a lot less common all over due to its inclusion into Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. Personally, I never really got off on 2c-e at any dosage level, or off of any other 2c-x either, so I don't really miss them.

It takes 8 and a half years to fully peak when taken orally, and barely a half hour when insufflated, but as mentioned above, the burn is like nothing else. I also notice oral doses last well into the next day. Been a while since I had a romp with ol' Toosey, might be in order soon.

The hundred or so mg I have of this stuff will probably stay with me for the rest of my life, offering a powerful experience once every few years as it has for me already. Definitely a "life tonic" and not so much a recreational substance.

As for that awful, awful body load, 25mg diphenhydramine has worked wonders.

Last edited:
It takes 8 and a half years to fully peak when taken orally, and barely a half hour when insufflated, but as mentioned above, the burn is like nothing else. I also notice oral doses last well into the next day. Been a while since I had a romp with ol' Toosey, might be in order soon.

The hundred or so mg I have of this stuff will probably stay with me for the rest of my life, offering a powerful experience once every few years as it has for me already. Definitely a "life tonic" and not so much a recreational substance.

As for that awful, awful body load, 25mg diphenhydramine has worked wonders.

Whaaaaaaat
Even if you meant hours that is not true.
Onset usually begins an hour after ingestion and peaking occurs 2-3 hours after the point of onset

It takes 8 and a half years to fully peak when taken orally

Great, so sometime around the end of next year I'll be peaking on the first 2C-E dose I did in 2006....

Eyeballing lines of any 2C-x is a bad idea, many people have died doing that and it's the reason why they're all banned in the US now. If you're going to snort it, at least measure your doses out first with a milligram scale.

Snorting 2C-x has always been extremely unpleasant for me. I've insufflated 2C-I a few times before, and that is literally the worst burn I've had from snorting anything. Like having a hot nail rammed up my nose into my sinuses for 20-30 minutes. The first time my friend and I did it, our faces were flushed and slightly swollen after taking our lines. Definitely not a good thing lol. The high that resulted was very bizarre as well. IME, these compounds just aren't meant to go up the nose.

I really, really, really hope you guys didn't actually think I meant literally 8 and a half years...8)

i get automatic "sneazing fits"no where i will sneeze 5-20 times in a row 8(, due to sniffing 50-100+mg 2CE on the regular back in the day, even up to 600mg sniffed over two or three hours once i remember =D...

I personally prefer the oral ROA, the come-up and high is more pleasant IME, but will occassionally do a few 5-10mg max lines, to boost a bit if i didn't dose the parachute right (my scales broke a few days ago so yeah, pain in the ass :X, gotta get new ones ASAP...)

I've learn't it's not about taking the highest dose you can, Highest BA<<ROA... but rather finding YOUR "sweet spot dose" for phens, tryps, stims, een if it's a bit more expensive, it's waaaaay worth it.

Won <3