• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do any clear web ketamine vendors exist? (PLEASE DO NOT LIST ANY SOURCES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousmind34

Greenlighter
I just want to know if legitimate websites that sell ketamine exist, specifically NOT on the dark web. If there are any, please do not list the source! Let's comply with the forum rules. I just want to know if there are any that for sure exist. I know for a fact that there are legitimate websites where you can purchase modafinil without a prescription, so I was wondering if there is anything like that for ketamine, thank you.

In the U.S. there are online clinics that will supposedly prescribe and send it to you after an assessment with a doctor for use during (and only during) virtual therapy sessions. So basically like an online version of a ketamine clinic. I haven't tried it but I'm guessing it's more expensive since you are also paying for the doctor and the therapist. They also only operate in certain states, and you would need a legitimate reason, such as depression or PTSD, to start treatment.

Sorry this is too close to sourcing. I'm going to close it. For the record, no there are no clear net vendors for ketamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.