• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dmt

Scottyfromdrum

Greenlighter
Hi, new member, iv discovered Dmt after a spiritual awake few months ago, i believe i broke through on first attempt, that was couple months ago and im bit scared doing again, iv micro dosed few times since.. any one else dipping there toe in? Thanks.

I broke through on my second try, this was about 7 years ago. Since then I've never managed to get back to that place, whenever I've smoked it it's basically been like dipping my toes in.

I've done oral dmt as well, no where near the same level of intensity.

I still get nervous / terrified at the prospect of going back. But I think I've basically reached the point where I feel like I have nothing to lose / care about anymore.

I've taken DMT many times and have had a couple of "breakthroughs". It's an unreal experience.
I know the "fear" of smoking quite well, in fact I always get nervous as fuck before tripping on DMT even though all my trips have been positive, I feel like being scared is part of the experience just because it's so intense.

You just have to accept whatever the trip shows you, there's nothing you can do anyway since a proper dmt trip is impossible to control

Last edited:
I've taken DMT many times and have had a couple of "breakthroughs". It's an unreal experience.
I know the "fear" of smoking quite well, in fact I always get nervous as fuck before tripping on DMT even though all my trips have been positive, I feel like being scared is part of the experience just because it's so intense.

You just have to accept whatever the trip shows you, there's nothing you can do anyway since a proper dmt trip is impossible to control
Good reply thanks.

Dmt is just one of those drugs. It's exists in its own category. I've done it over 50 times and get anxious just thinking about doing it again

Also I dipped my toes in about 5 times before I built up the courage to have my first real breakthrough. Dmt gets exponentially more intense when you increase the dose.

I'd advise that the lower end of the dosage for this unique and special substance is the better way to approach it, I have had three breakthrough experiences and have had DMT only as changa. It seems like it's just one of those things where you either manage to inhale enough for a truly unique and special journey or you fall short and the brain just kinda shifts a bit causing a good feeling of well-being and shifting your perception just a little. Breakthrough is breakthrough no debate...one goes somewhere one will encounter something one is shown things, light doses are all well and good although throughout my experience I am always aiming to get to that breakthrough point and treat it as a highly sacred and very respected journey that only needs to be taken once or twice a year. Any repetitive or over usage is imo both a bit of an insult to the substance itself and a waste of time. Trip safe and journey well, and always remember that DMT is in a league of its own.