Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT while peaking on LSD

Durzo1258

Bluelighter
Hi
Given how I absolutely love acid and really enjoyed my DMT time, I'm curious anyone if here did DMT while at the top of their acid trip ? How was it ? would you recommend it ?
I got sources for both of them and a mate who would be inclined to do this with me, we tripped together several times.

could easily get extreme very fast, hahaha

Kind of hoping for that, scored 11 trips withing one year. 6 LSD (one being candy flip) 4 shroom trips and one DMT 0.66 g in two splifs between 2 people.

I've done DMT on the peak of several psychedelics and it is generally a great combo. I managed to stuff some nitrous into me immediately after inhaling DMT on the peak of LSD and my entire world seemed reduced to the complexity of a dense salad sandwich. It appeared, after being interpreted by my brain, that I was simply another layer in somebody's lunch.

To be honest, its a great and interesting combination. Just ensure that there are a few sober people and make sure that you test the waters with smaller DMT dose than you normally would; there is synergy between these two. Make sure you warn people around you of your plans, because you will appear like a totally nutcase for about 10 minutes after administration. Its very alarming for the uninitiated. :D

could easily get extreme very fast, hahaha

It does, but the DMT still wears off within 15 minutes.

The best DMT + psychedelic combo I had was 2C-D (multiply insufflated doses) and repeated doses of DMT. Everytime I inhaled the DMT I would be utterly taken over by insane laughter, side-splitting, sweating, crying, possibly uriniating myself with utter hysteria. Made me panic a bit, I felt like I would never stop laughing. My girlfriend told me she has rarely seen me more insane :D and that actually says a lot.

Now, you all need to combine DMT with either salvia or 5-meo-DMT. That sort of combo is a great way to utterly dehumanise yourself. ;)

^Exactly my reaction when a stranger mentions a dangerous drug combo online. ;)

Yeah, DMT on acid is fucking incredible.
I tend to wait til a little after the peak though.

This sure does sound like a toothsome venture. I've always wanted to turn into a sandwich.

This thread is a funny bunch, but I never found anything to laugh about when smoking DMT during an LSD trip. It has always been an extremely profound experience.

To the OP: this is really a no-brainer, if you have access to both. I would recommend to wait until after the peak, though. Chances are if you dose during the peak, you will find yourself in amnesia-land of utter confusion.

Still, you might want to do so for science. Also, no reason why you couldn't blast off both during the peak, and after it, right?

Just make sure you do it in a safe space. And while safe, it should not feel too constricted, like a room without windows or so. If you're in a warm climate, a secluded spot in nature is perfect.

I got a perfect location covered, a cottage in a small town, walls are thick and made of stone so no need to keep the volume down, living room is big with a fireplace. And a big ass garden. Introduced my friend to LSD in here last weekend. He loved it. It's as private as it gets without leaving civilisation miles behind.