Recruiting DMT STUDY

DiMethylTrippa

Greenlighter
Have you smoked DMT before?

If so, I am looking for participants for a study into the positive effects and potential dangers of DMT. The study will look at the subjective effects of DMT, the perception of risks amongst users and the reasons individuals use it.

I'm hoping the results will provide important evidence towards the scientific significance of DMT and it's legality in the UK and USA.
If you would like to take part, follow this link: https://livpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eDI1EmgqV4NXUFf

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChaEmZih9DGby4K4KPn3kJw

Attachments

• Cosmic-Christ-576x576.jpg
    Cosmic-Christ-576x576.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey Di, Has this study been approved by an ethical board? I'm not questioning your work, but BL DS holds these standards.

Done.

Make sure to include in your evaluation the issues of people self-reporting experiences with untested substances because as I'm sure you know there are lots of other tryptamines with similar effects and modern delivery systems can make identifying what you are consuming even more difficult. For instance the last time I used what I believed to be DMT was a few weeks ago and was in the form of a vape pen my friend had with DMT dissolved in to e-liquid. Could have easily been a different tryptamine, it tasted just like DMT but you catch my drift....obviously many people don't have the knowledge or experience to be able to confirm with a reasonable level of certainty whether what they consumed was actually DMT.

Good luck with your research, kudos for committing to the study of these drugs. I strongly believe that tryptamines may have an incredibly powerful role to play in psychotherapy and beyond so we need more people like you exploring these ideas!

Done.

Make sure to include in your evaluation the issues of people self-reporting experiences with untested substances because as I'm sure you know there are lots of other tryptamines with similar effects and modern delivery systems can make identifying what you are consuming even more difficult. For instance the last time I used what I believed to be DMT was a few weeks ago and was in the form of a vape pen my friend had with DMT dissolved in to e-liquid. Could have easily been a different tryptamine, it tasted just like DMT but you catch my drift....obviously many people don't have the knowledge or experience to be able to confirm with a reasonable level of certainty whether what they consumed was actually DMT.

Good luck with your research, kudos for committing to the study of these drugs. I strongly believe that tryptamines may have an incredibly powerful role to play in psychotherapy and beyond so we need more people like you exploring these ideas!

Yes, I've taken this into consideration. There are a few inevitable flaws with the study, especially since it is self-report. I intend to include this in the evaluation so that any future research can attempt to properly address these issues.

Thank you for the support! I agree, psychedelics have incredible potential for human development and I believe we are witnessing the beginning of a new era into research of tryptamines which I hope which produce some promising results.

I highly appreciate everyone's support and cooperation with this study. Finding a sample of DMT users is proving quite difficult.