• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT question...

I dilute 1g in 1ml of PG. This makes two 1ml carts with 500mg in each.
1g goes into 1ml easily. Next time I’m going to try for 1.5g in 1ml as the 500mg carts are not as strong as I would like them to be.

Great info, OP follow these ratios.

-GC

I dilute 1g in 1ml of PG. This makes two 1ml carts with 500mg in each.
1g goes into 1ml easily. Next time I’m going to try for 1.5g in 1ml as the 500mg carts are not as strong as I would like them to be.

what temps do you vape at?

I would agree that vaping is the superior method if done correctly, yet I am very impartial to weed sandwich method and it's always been my preferred intake

weed makes it taste better too ;)

Let me dig around for my notes, cuz I followed others suggestion for dilution and felt it coulda been a thicker solution..

The way I did it was I first followed recommendations to dissolve 1.5g in 10ml PEG. I found this too dilute for normal batteries and required a battery with variable temp/voltage settings to get anything out of it.

I then made one with 250mg in 1ml and was more impressed but still not happy with the results. This was crystal clear DMT and began to discolor the solution after only a few puffs.

Typically carts can hold 1ml solution. I’d be willing to bet 300-400mg possibly 500mg could be dissolved in to fit in a single cart. Then it’d be to a potency that I’d enjoy where 1-3 puffs would be solid breakthrough territory.

If doing a single cart, first fill it halfway with PEG, pour it back into a glass vial then add 300-500mg DMT. Heat this double boiler style stirring frequently until it’s all dissolved. Let sit til room temp to see if any precipitation occurs. If not add this to your cart via glass dropper carefully. Take some fresh PEG and rinse the glass vial out, use some heat too to ensure you grab all residual DMT solution. Drip this into cart until it’s full.

Let us know how it goes and ask any questions you have :)

The only plus to carts is that they majorly conserve the product compared to other methods, even GVG. But with the faster degradation idk if it’s worth the trouble.

-GC
Cheers for the information mate, it is appreciated. I'll follow the quantities in the post by @Delsyd . I'm really looking to try as many roa with DMT as possible but I have a fear of injecting myself so IV is off the list I imagine.

Alrighty guys, lots of good information there. Think it would work with a dab rig? Like for weed? They work amazingly for smoking shatter....