• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT + Ketamine = Possibly found God

Yeah oral DMT lets you experience it longer. I definately feel a "presence" too but I try and just take it for what it is rather than let my conscious mind start imposing sober ideas on it like "Terence Mckenna said it was aztec...or this must be that God I've read about..or isn't this what Graham Hancock said?". I think it's best just to let the experience speak for itself rather than force ideas onto it.

Yeah thats it. however i'd practically only watched the joe rogan DMT vid before trying it, i had none of that influence, hadnt watched any Mckenna or Hancock, hadnt even read too much about it. and the whole thing felt so external that i reckon if i had no knowledge of religion or whatever i woulda probably experienced the same thing. although i dunno. none of it feels influenced by my knowledge etc. but it probably is

You gotta go back into the DMT zone and get more information, and when you get knowledge keep repeating it to yourself as you come back to try to keep from forgetting it. And then write it down immediately before the memory wipe sets in.

I tried many times and still haven't had any luck.
This "being" isn't of light but of lights...multi-colored lights and it is a giant cube.
it spits out...realitie/s...and you have to rendezvous with this intelligence upon entering and leaving it's realm.
It has a name and I've been going nuts trying to remember...I was also told that "we" the earth?, solar system?, everything was due to a wager?, joke? or something of the like.
I know this sounds crazy and I am, but this thing is real, at least to me and I will remember the majority of what I'm told right up until I try to verbalize or write the information...I can see it in my head, but as soon as I try to tell some one...it's gone...maddening!
Sorry to have gone so far off topic, but this is the first time I've encountered others with such closely related experiences.
Oh, it is telepathic communication coming from the cube.

The ketamine, though I agree is not necessarily a good drug for the body or mind, despite some of the articles you'll read on the net...anyway, the ketamine ironically was what slowed it all down enough for me to actually communicate, rather than being shown flashes of it or being told "we won't let you remember," etc. like it always is for me other times. I've had many close contacts with this being before, but every time some beautiful vision or some ever-changing thought or realization of some other kind would distract me, and then it's lost. Sometimes I even get the feeling there is an "evil" force also trying to distract me from communicating. I've heard many others say the same duality existed in their trips. This time was different. And like I said in my OP, whether it was actually "god" or just my own mind expaned so far open that I was able to understand things on a far deeper level, it doesn't matter, in fact I almost even knew at the time I was communicating with my own brain and not an outside force...but who's to say that god doesn't exist within each of us to begin with, and instead of "talking" to god, we are just reaching the depths of our consciousness to the point where we can communicate through our own selves, understand & see what we couldn't sober...then it's STILL god....if that makes sense haha.

Either way, the message sent to me was all good, all positive in nature,'good advice for being a more healthy and sober person, etc. along with some potential clues for the forces in the universe beyond our comprehension.... So whether it's god or not, it's still God, even if just the "light" of god being shined on us, or whatever...ya dig?

If you guys wrote down what happened in every DMT trip you could write cool books. They would probably sell well. NDE books usually do well and this is pretty similar, but it also has a drug angle to it, which makes it more unique. Sure, some people will try to write it off as drug induced delusions but others might see the value in it. It really is interesting how similar it is to NDEs. If anyone wants to see a lot of NDE stories to compare this to there's about 3500 in the archives at nderf.org. I've read them all myself. Took several weeks but I learned a lot from it. I've never done DMT btw. Just wasn't available. It is now on darknet but I'm a little low on cash right now for that.

When i was in india and smoked changa there is saw alot of hindu type visuals.
Its weird cause at home they usually have certain kind of theme going on.