View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT in an insulin pump?

Possible? Most probably.

Advisable? Most probably not.

I haven't read anything about SC DMT but I know that IM requires quite a bigger dose to breakthrough than IV, so I'd assume that SC is pretty inefficient (and probably a bit painful).

PM me if you want a guinea pig. You can pay me in weed and Chinese food.

maybe somebody more knowledgable can tell us about sc versus im regarding bioavailability? I always wondered why sc never was popular among drug users. I never im'd anything but sc (had to take medication that way once) was really easy to work and not really painful...

but regarding the immediate question, injecting DMT can be questionable because of the unknown purity of the extract (especially if you didn't make it yourself), maybe even containing small remainders of plant matter, if not done properly. using a wheel/micron filter is a must, obviously, if you want to try it!

My DMT is diluted to 100mg/ml and is great for IM, but trying to inject 2 or 3 mils SC would be a bit much IMO.
Also, I've heard that SC is more prone to infection than IM, but IDK for sure.

If you are going to that much Trouble just do iv, but really? Really? Only stories I've read of that was Gordon Skinner (the guy who got Pickard busted in the 90s where they caused a greatly over exaggeration, but also real drought of cheap clean LSD) although his twisted self was in a hospice (where people are taken care of as they are dieing) or something. I honestly rather not open doors that person opened as he was consumed by the destruction behind them that left him living a life leaving only destruction in his path. Interesting how extreme polar opposites like them (not saying good or bad) ended up working together and finding balance. Anyways I will get off my tangent and be off

if you are going to that much trouble just do iv, but really? Really? Only stories i've read of that was gordon skinner (the guy who got pickard busted in the 90s where they caused a greatly over exaggeration, but also real drought of cheap clean lsd) although his twisted self was in a hospice (where people are taken care of as they are dieing) or something. I honestly rather not open doors that person opened as he was consumed by the destruction behind them that left him living a life leaving only destruction in his path. Interesting how extreme polar opposites like them (not saying good or bad) ended up working together and finding balance. Anyways i will get off my tangent and be off

wtf???!!!