View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT, first time, extremely surreal...

clarkey1984

Bluelighter
hi all, I, (Cba with all this swim stuff, it's me and to hell with it) so yeah, I did some DMT in some sort of hand held thing earlier, no need to burn or anything, tasted like burning tyres and burning tooth decay, but anyway, I buried a very good mate today, and im told that this stuff will make you see what you want to see, but then other views I have heard have been that it's a gateway between worlds, this life and wherever we go next, and you will see not what you want to see, but whatever is waiting for you that you need to be shown, but yeah, my experience...

I was in a moderately busy smoking area of an event, and immediately after the initial come up and mad colours, I saw my best mate, and he looked as real as the other people stood in front of me, and all he said to me was

"thank you for today, you all did me proud, but don't worry and don't stress, it was just my time"

Sorry if this sounds really lame, but i swear it was him, he was as real as the day he died right there, and I also very briefly saw my ex girlfriend, who died in 2012, all she said was I love you and waved to me, and from how I lip read it she said "not yet" I couldn't hear her by then though I only heard the I love you before it went quiet , presumably she was meaning that it's not the time for me to leave my life just yet, it's madness as I ain't even religious or would normally believe anything like this, it all felt so real though.

is this other worldly stuff plausible, or am I just reading far too much into it, and seeing what my mind decided I needed to see?

"thank you for today, you all did me proud, but don't worry and don't stress, it was just my time"
sounds like a beautiful experience. :)

I would rather interpret it as your subconsciousness telling you that you did right and (maybe) shouldn't feel guilty. I personally don't believe in afterlife and such things, but the energy that were are made of will never be lost (first law of thermodynamics ;) )