• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT advice

Ismene, you and me have been telling our stories about where not to stick freebase DMT on PD for years now. It's like we're a coupla old fogies sitting on the porch in our rocking chairs, with our Aztec-patterned psychedelic shawls, just kibitzing with each other while sipping on our little cups of mushroom tea and watchin' the younguns fly by on the road (and occasionally crash) in their fancy-schmancy new-fangled RC vehicles with silly alphabet soup names.....

It didn't even work either! All that agony and just a mild threshold feeling =D

And one of these days I really must get around to trying oral DMT......

Must admit it's been a while since I've gone the oral DMT route. Just wish it would last a little longer than 60-90 mins. The nausea on comeup can be pretty rough but when everything hits it's like the perfect drug - better physical high than anything I've ever felt and the strongest "presence" of any drug. I've been tending to explore LSD with my new patented method - split the dose 20 mins apart. This takes you through the wormhole to a different place entirely - more like souped up MDMA high with psychedelic flluffiness!

Must admit it's been a while since I've gone the oral DMT route. Just wish it would last a little longer than 60-90 mins.

I took DMT orally by taking 200 mg harmaline followed by 75 mg DMT 20 minutes later. The trip lasted much longer than 90 minutes, more like 4-6 hours.

I took DMT orally by taking 200 mg harmaline followed by 75 mg DMT 20 minutes later. The trip lasted much longer than 90 minutes, more like 4-6 hours.

You took it along with an MAOI correct?

Just curious, if you did, what MAOI did you use and how much?

It didn't even work either! All that agony and just a mild threshold feeling =D

Well, shit, that sucks. :( The two times I tried it that way I only broke through the first time, and while inside I was too preoccupied with watching self-transforming alien contraptions covered in neon hieroglyphics and enquiring disembodied entities as to why they were trying to suck my soul out of my body through a tiny straw in the top of my head, and could they perhaps stop doing that now please, because it feels really, really freaky. So the pain was still there the whole time, but it was the last thing on my mind. But then I came down and it suddenly felt like someone had been whacking me in the face the whole time with a crowbar, and my sinuses were throbbing so much I was in tears. But none of that mattered, I was so in awe of what I'd just experienced that all the agony and suffering in the world would've been worth it in exchange for those 15 minutes of my life =D <3 So I didn't mind the pain too much when it didn't work the second the time, even though it hurt like a motherfucker and I was disappointed that I wasn't breaking through.

The third time, I got smart and remembered a little bit of my high-school chemistry (I got a D- in it 8) ) and tried adding a few drops of orange juice to neutralize the base. The taste was.........interesting, let's say, heh, but at least it didn't burn. But it didn't work that time either. I took 80mg on all three tries, maybe that's just a little too low for me to consistently break through.

And one of these days I really must get around to trying oral DMT......

Must admit it's been a while since I've gone the oral DMT route. Just wish it would last a little longer than 60-90 mins. The nausea on comeup can be pretty rough but when everything hits it's like the perfect drug - better physical high than anything I've ever felt and the strongest "presence" of any drug. I've been tending to explore LSD with my new patented method - split the dose 20 mins apart. This takes you through the wormhole to a different place entirely - more like souped up MDMA high with psychedelic flluffiness!

Yep, the nausea is what's been holding me back. I've gotten a lot more sensitive to it over the years and basically don't want to do any psychedelics anymore other than lysergamides, NBOMes, 2C-C, or 4-HO-MET, anything else leaves me feeling like (and producing copious amounts of) shit. (Well, I don't know about 5-MeO-MiPT, I've still got some but haven't tried it in years, from what I remember it didn't have too rough of a comeup, so maybe I could still handle that one) I really oughta get my hands on some ondansetron and see if it would help.

As per his post, 200mg harmaline :)

Hey trozzle (or anyone else seeing this), do you know off the top of your head what an equivalent amount of Syrian Rue would be to get that amount of harmaline? (Though at the same time I think Rue has harmine and maybe some other MAOIs in it too, and I assume they potentiate each other....)