• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT (100mg) - Semi-experienced - Shut the Hell Up, Space Monkey!

Psychonautical

Bluelighter
So today i decided to take a super massive haul from the large hadron collider, which is the nickname for my Vaporizor. Containing 100mg of my homemade DMT mixed with the shake from some fine kush.

There were 2 trip sitters as they were all kind of interested in watching me have a psychotic break? lol, i am just kidding, they are all my good friends, and they tried my batch before i even had my taste of it...

My first taste of it consisted of 20mg no visuals, at all, done from the same pipe that seemingly kicked everyone elses ass.

Now with my 4-aco-dmt excursions in the higher unearthly realms of 60-100mg
were all spectacular and i seemed to be the only one of my friends and apparently on this board who seems to be able to not only enjoy themselves but have a spiritual experience on top of a good time, with out any real negative effects... lol.

I am strongly interested in trying it at higher levels but the fear of chemically lobotomizing myself is something that every researcher but be aware of.

anyways... so i packed the large hadron collider with Kush Shake and 100mg of DMT my red headed friend Adam with his goatee was staring at me with an almost child like glee on his face, saying that i was going to be in for one hell of a ride. Joe said nothing and looked at my Calmly as per usual.

As i inhale i watch my living room which is orange in the daylight hue turn gold and then eventually disappear into a complex geometric web of static and vibrant colors completely the only thing that remained in my vision was the Computer Moniter. The music visualizer on the computer moniter which is normally cascading across the room on every other hallucinogen i had ever done, was now completely and totally contained, the colors were even less intense than they usually were.
The Walls were textured in wild rainbow Aztec Patterns as were the curtains.
I expressed how i was being overwhelmed with beauty and thats when the green and purple geometric flying space elephant entered the room and did a little dance on the heads of my friends before i started to come down some...
By this point, 7 minutes had passed. After the geometric elephant did his gravitational Cartesian Dance, it literally just disappeared into thin air.

10 minutes in. I was still flying rather high and quite strongly instead of trying to explain to my friends what it was i was seeing i just shoved my head into my hands Face palm style and rested there for what was apparently another 7 minutes. When i came too, the first thing i realized was i was communicating with my cells i was listening to them chatter back and for and despite me having no knowledge of what they were saying to each other, i heard a very distinct dialect which at the time ment something to me, but now i have absolutely no idea what was being communicated.

By this point everything had let up a good amount.
I was still impressed with the patterns on my curtains
I looked over at my friends and i proceeded to tell them that when this ends, that pattern had better still be there because it is fucking beautiful. Joe told me, he would bring me some paint so when i hit dmt i could paint the patterns onto the curtain myself.
I told him to fuck himself, and that he would buy me patterned curtains instead, and then proceeded to laugh for 3 minutes straight, until the rest of the trip ended.

So the 2nd time i ever smoked DMT in my whole entire life,
I handled 100mg, pretty well i'd like to think.

Last edited:
Sounds intense and nice! :)

Can't say I am too sure about your vaping technique and/or DMT purity because even if you are not really sensitive (20 mg producing not too much at all) anything over 50 mg should be quite dissociating - giving a breakthrough or out of body experience.

Not that I would rate lower dosed DMT so bad, I've never done anything over 35-40 mg of excellent stuff and have no immediate wish to do so. And I love tripping on around 25 mg!!! The material is just so unreal...

I smoked 200mg once a long time ago, just to see what would happen, and it was just a complete egoless merging into an overwhelming white light (think of the most stereotypical rendition of a near-death experience you can imagine). White-out extraordinaire. Followed by lung-soreness and violent coughing/hacking extraordinaire upon landing. :D

Glad you had a good time, psychonautical. DMT is amazing. :) <3

I'm amazed you guys are able to imbibe 100 and 200 mgs, what kind of device was used?

A "vaporizor", is that an electronic vaporizer or just your name for some DIY thingy? Roger did you use 'the machine'?

^Nah just a crackpipe, pyrex tube w/ chore-boy.

I would never dream of wasting deams like that now, but it was done in the name of science. :D

You are a monkey ready to be shot into space, Roger! =D

Me is no stranger to scientific monkeyhood neither. 8)

Sounds like mucho fun - must get around to getting me some more time with Dimitri - but as this is essentially a trip report rather than a question I'll probably send it on over to TR. Got a "creative title" in mind for it?

SpaceMonkey_w.jpg

=D

When i came too, the first thing i realized was i was communicating with my cells i was listening to them chatter back and for and despite me having no knowledge of what they were saying to each other, i heard a very distinct dialect which at the time ment something to me, but now i have absolutely no idea what was being communicated.

I've had that exact same sensation on a high dose before (unsure of mg) and really didn't know how to describe it until i read your description of it, i also couldn't make out the dialect, it seemed to speed up and slow down frequently as did the vision of my surroundings.. i felt like i tore a hole in the frabric of space and time ;)

you know those little Box Vaporizers, it was one of those.
I put only like .2 of marijuana and then a full .1 of the dmt i extracted.
believe me, it is fairly pure, because 20 mg would literally kick the asses of all the people.
who havn't consumed as many psychedelics as myself.

20mg from the pipe literally just gave me a strong rush and a sense of mind body disassociation.

but 100mg from the vaporizer was definatly one amazing ass kicking experience from beyond the stars. It was really funny because i can also note that the music was playing was not there while i was tripping in the dmt space, ... this is some strange ass stuff.

as for the whole chatter thing, i felt like if i tried to communicate there was no way for me to communicate back because these 'cells' or entities were not interested in what i had to think or say it was almost like SHUT THE HELL UP SPACE MONKEY we have a secret code to tell you.

this afternoon i took a 35mg toke from my pipe and when i closed my eyes for some reason i got this rainbow pattern of an old man that looked exactly like Santa Clause, it startled me to the pont of insane laughter. i had no other hallucinations with my eyes open, yet i felt like i was 5 years old and i woke up on christmas morning...

So you were still aware of your surroundings throughout the trip? Just 30mg usually completely dissolves my awareness of reality and puts me in a trance.

I'm probably extra sensitive but as other said: you may be using an inefficient smoking method. 100mg should have had you in another place entirely.

Last edited:
That sounds like a great trip, id love to have oev as vivid as you did. What made you want to go all the way to 100mg on you second take of dmt?

so its been like this.
20mg
100mg
35mg

20mg: felt exactly like mushrooms for 15 minutes in every single way. Or a Much more Alive version of psilocin.
20mg for everyone else, it floored them, some of them got frightened, most of them were just floored with laugher or a sense of THIS IS FUCKED and they'd stand up going FUCKED holy FUCK THIS IS FUCKED pacing...

100mg: Did Send me to another place entirely.
I was not aware of my surroundings, The only thing i was aware of was the sense that i was in a Square room on the planet. The Walls were Grey White and Gold Static.
My friends who were watching me like avid little school children about to see their friend eat a worm, WERE NOT THERE AT ALL. Yet they said, i wasn't swallowing my tounge or going batshit insane. I was sitting there Calmly for the most part, sometimes saying "this is so beautiful" The point of the "other dimension" only lasted around 3 minutes.
The elephant, if i had to describe what it looked like, just picture a big green balloon that can only move 2 dimensionally but is 3d. its filled with little shapes and has a Big Red ruby eye.
and its dancing on the heads of your friends, whose features are moving like rubix cubes.

So their eyes are changing sides and shit...and their forehead is where their mouth is..

from 100mg it lasted CLOSE, and i mean CLOSE to 23minutes.

35mg, Hit out of the same pipe as the 20mg was smoked out of.
I hit it with lighter and when i leaned back and closed my eyes i saw santa clause,
when i sat up i was laughing really hard, and i felt like a kid on christmas, with no other hallucinations other than a child like attitude for a good 15 minutes.

as for what would make me do such a thing...
I guess you could say its Balls? ... i dunno, GO TEAM VENTURE lol V ^.^

someone has to do it, and if its not going to be you and if its not going to be him, and then it might as well be me, and i'll document something about it, and hopefully its worthwhile for at least a good laugh,

If you like intense rollercoasters, times that by infinity and add in the feeling of impending death..

It's awesome! nothing you've ever seen before. You can never expect what to expect even after you've tried it many times