View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives and Music

KetamineVials

Greenlighter
I'm a heavy dissociative user. For reference, it takes 225mg of K via IM to K-hole.

Now I've done lots of analogs as well, and the 3 I've done the most of them have been MXE, DCK, and 3-MeO-PcP. I've also tried N-Ethyl-Norketamine (NENK) and ephenidine, and NENK seemed to be pointless and ephenidine was promising but not quite what I was looking for.

I found that DCK has been my drug of choice for concerts. Simply smoke a little weed and it music becomes 10x better. The same for 3-MeO-PcP, but I want to avoid that chemical. As for MXE, well it's nowhere to be found so it doesn't matter anymore lol.

So my main question is, how does O-PCE aka 2'-Oxo-PCE go with music? Can you compare it to DCK, aka 2'-Oxo-PCM?

Thanks!

What is DCK? Its a shame MXE is gone. That is one of my all time favorite chemicals.

DCK is deschloroketamine, aka 2'Oxo-PCM. It's similar to MXE, but different, just like the rest of these dissociative analogs lol. It had the same warmth as MXE, but tended to be a little more confusing at higher doses.

I'd be interested in any dissociative that people feel is particularly musical. 95% of my psychedelic drug use occurs in musical environments, and if psychs didn't interact with music in the way they do I'd probably have gotten bored of them years ago. I enjoy films on ketamine, but it makes pretty much any kind of music sound so awful that I'd rather just turn it off. Makes it sound like its muffled, coming out of a blown/shitty speaker, very harsh and jarring. I remember MXE being a bit more musical from the couple times I tried it.