Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Disposable vapes

west.heidelberg

Bluelighter
Hey guys..the little Asian grocer I used to buy my iGetbar disposable vapes from gas shut down. Do most tobacconists sell them on the sly? Just wondering because I really don’t want to go back to the darts and cbf with a proper vape rig. In Melbourne northern subs btw

Wait, vapes are still illegal in aussie?!? Wtf

Just Googled it and damn. Wtf is wrong with your govt. Sorry to hear this. I've taken for granted my access to vapes here in nz.

Just Googled it and damn. Wtf is wrong with your govt. Sorry to hear this. I've taken for granted my access to vapes here in nz.

Yeah bro legit hahaha. Easy enough to get but yeh absolute pain in the arse at short notice lol

Yeah bro legit hahaha. Easy enough to get but yeh absolute pain in the arse at short notice lol
Crazy to think how restrictive you guys are when here in NZ our ministry of health endorses them!

All about that tax money though as throwdown mentioned.

Can I ask how much is this enforced? If you vaped on a throwaway 'illegal' ecig in front of police do they care or is it more just that they clamp down on sellers but users are left alone?

Hey guys..the little Asian grocer I used to buy my iGetbar disposable vapes from gas shut down. Do most tobacconists sell them on the sly? Just wondering because I really don’t want to go back to the darts and cbf with a proper vape rig. In Melbourne northern subs btw
if you ask, you might find...

if you ask, you might find...

Haha. I'm a shy bastard and despite buying all sorts of substances from all sorts of sketchy randoms the thought of getting turned down on something like this gets me all anxious. anyway, decided to go for a walk and the third place i asked had them. loaded up on the last box they had, so im sorry to the next few customers who rolled up lol

Crazy to think how restrictive you guys are when here in NZ our ministry of health endorses them!

All about that tax money though as throwdown mentioned.

Can I ask how much is this enforced? If you vaped on a throwaway 'illegal' ecig in front of police do they care or is it more just that they clamp down on sellers but users are left alone?

Just sellers from experience man, I've vaped in front of a million coppers and not an eyebrow raised

Also, placed an online order for a box (20) of the same vapes I paid 21 each for in store in a box of 20..so 420 bucks in store. The online order was 12 bucks each so 240 bucks plus 15 bucks express postage. Interested to see if they come through without any trouble, they're being shipped locally. Anyway we shall see. Go through one of these particular vapes in 2 days so if they get delivered no hassle it will prove to be quite the saving. They aren't the IgetBar which has more puffs, but one of the lower puff Iget ones.

Also, placed an online order for a box (20) of the same vapes I paid 21 each for in store in a box of 20..so 420 bucks in store. The online order was 12 bucks each so 240 bucks plus 15 bucks express postage. Interested to see if they come through without any trouble, they're being shipped locally. Anyway we shall see. Go through one of these particular vapes in 2 days so if they get delivered no hassle it will prove to be quite the saving. They aren't the IgetBar which has more puffs, but one of the lower puff Iget ones.

I really liked refillable pod nic salt systems. Basically the same as throwaway but you can refill the pod a few times. Can get really cool designs too like zippo lighter style(which I love as crap from pocket doesn't get in mouth piece)

Wait, why would vapes be illegal anywhere? I read all of the posts and I thought you guys were talking about cannabis vapes until I saw the guy above me mention nicotine salts.

I gave up on vapes, I could suck on them and suck on them, and feel.....nothing. So I'm back to cigarettes and cigarillos, and try to gargle with salt water after I smoke. Bad for my health I know.

Wait, why would vapes be illegal anywhere? I read all of the posts and I thought you guys were talking about cannabis vapes until I saw the guy above me mention nicotine salts.

Aussie is pretty backwards in some ways. This is one of those ways. I believe big tobacco still has quite a lot of sway over there. Cigarettes cost around 30-35 a pack in aussie(and nz), 80-90% of which is tax. So it's a huge money maker for our govts. The NZ govt for whatever reason endorses ecigs which many of us found surprising. Our govt has done a lot to 'fight' tobacco, so I guess it keeps in line with that image. But that's all it is, an image. If they actually gave a fuck they'd just ban cigarettes.

Mostly ecig bans orientate around 'kids are getting hooked on grape flavored nicotine!!! Somebody think of the children!!'

I really liked refillable pod nic salt systems. Basically the same as throwaway but you can refill the pod a few times. Can get really cool designs too like zippo lighter style(which I love as crap from pocket doesn't get in mouth piece)
So do I, but I've just run out of my nic salt stash when it was easy to get. Now you have to get a prescription and import from across the ditch... Not sure I want to get a prescription, so disposables are it until I stop dithering..