Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Disney Buys Lucasfilm - Prepares to Make Episode 7

^ Bingo. I was trying my hardest to channel Comic Book Guy for that post.

If we are being fair and honest fans, there are only a handful of spinoffs that make any sense whatsoever. Boba Fett and Han Solo being probably being near the top of any list if you were to make one.

there's some great material in the universe's ancient history (the sith war, tales of the jedi), the criminal element (tales of the bounty hunters, the upcoming star wars 1313 vg looks promising), and i remember there being talk of a rogue squadron tv series (so air force/military stories). it's a rich universe if they can get away from the rebel/empire thing.

He can't be that awesome. His dad was considered the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, but his genetically perfect clones couldn't even shoot the broad side of a Star Destroyer. Boba ain't no genius: he just goes wherever the empire tells him to go and then falls into a sarlacc pit, the end. (Extended Universe Star Wars doesn't count)

all that django fett stuff is extended universe, lamo. derrrr.

all that django fett stuff is extended universe, lamo. derrrr.

Oh stop it, you. We can all pretend episodes 1-3 didn't happen, but deep inside you know they are official Star Wars canon. It's better to just not think about them.

not think about star wars?!?!?

OMG_2ff419_735491.jpg

"Clear your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot."

would it help if i put my finger in the plot's hole and jiggled it around a bit?