• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Discrimination..My dosing pharmasist SPAT in my face..

Miss Kirsty

Bluelighter
Sorry guys, Not sure where to put this one!
Short story: I went in to dose the other day and a temp pharmasist was there. I always dose there and have 3 x TA's...This man said he would only give me two TA's. I asked why and he said it was all i was entitled to have. I said that for the last two months its been 1 dose at chem and 3 x TA's...I said to look at the pattern on my sign sheet. Now i never raised my voice or swore. I present everytime PERFECTLY at the chem. I am an ideal doser. Some people i see there dosing are clearly wasted and even drunk. Well this man ended up yelling at me to get out the chemist (after id dosed thank god) in front of the whole shop...He was that close to me i could smell his putrid breath and spittle was all over my face. I got a god damn eye infection from the dirty cunt. I save the c word for special occasions.. Even after this i just turned around calmly and walked out. I rang direct line ( Brilliant people) and immediately got a new chem. I am taking this piece of shit for discrimination.I am a school teachers aide, i dress well and am respecting of others, dose at the times im ment to eg after 10am, I have never in 4 mths at this chem been loud or rude.. Whats my chances in your opinion and has this happened to others?:\

At Bluelight we no longer have a legal forum so I'll send this over to Australian Drug Discussion from your profile. It this is wrong just let me know.

homeless >>> A&ADD

Sorry to hear this... Which chemist? Name the fucks so no-one goes there!

Personally, I haven't ever experienced this, but from what you say, it MAY be possible to file a discrimination suit against the pharmacist... It would be a complex case where a so called "respected" member of the community would have preferential treatment in a court setting, so be prepared for a bit of a fight... If you have a good lawyer/solicitor, you may be lucky and win... If not, chances are, it would be a waste of time and create possible embaressment for yourself.

Sorry, I'm not an expert, just speaking from previous legal experience.

Hope the new chemist is a lot easier to deal with.

What a c*nt! Lately I have been having issues with Chemists too, completely different situation though as Im not on any done or subs etc but they try to give u a really hard time especially when I buy sum codeine. I always tell them thats cool, there are plenty of chemists around here. Found an Asian chemist that will give u as many boxes as u want:) Fuck the big name pharmacy's, I find they are the worst. Making big profits they dont give a crap but smaller businesses take more pride in what they are doing and are very helpful as thy are a lot smaller and have a lot of competition. IMO just find another place.

^ Spot on... Mum and Pop (kind) of chemists are the best for ANYTHING... If your in Melbourne, any chemists in [snip] wont ask questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Spot on... Mum and Pop (kind) of chemists are the best for ANYTHING... If your in Melbourne, any chemists in [snip] wont ask questions..

OMG Thats where i went!!!! It was PULSE PHARMACY PRESTON MARKET.....PRESTON...
He drew me a dumb diagram about my dosing and ask if i understood...Im pretty cluey and the diagram made no sence whatsoever .. He asked if i understood and i said "no" He then Said in an accent thats hard to understand.."no you drug addict never do" Youre all the same. You dont want to understand."...I said "I beg your pardon" and that when he started screaming to get out of his pharmacy... Direct line are fanfukintastic...With in 10 min i had new chem who is brilliant. He referrs to me by name..Prior not once used my name. EVER. The only witness is the girls who work there so they arnt gonna be much hepl..But i will go to governing bodys of the chem world and start there...Im bloody angry and have alot oif time on my hands!!!!dangerous combination..eh?

Last edited:
Really hope you manage to come out on top, it's disgusting that he treated you like that and he deserves whatever consequences can be brought his way. Kick his ass! (not literally, of course).

^ Spot on... Mum and Pop (kind) of chemists are the best for ANYTHING... If your in Melbourne, any chemists in [snip] wont ask questions..

OMG Thats where i went!!!! It was PULSE PHARMACY PRESTON MARKET.....PRESTON...
He drew me a dumb diagram about my dosing and ask if i understood...Im pretty cluey and the diagram made no sence whatsoever .. He asked if i understood and i said "no" He then Said in an accent thats hard to understand.."no you drug addict never do" Youre all the same. You dont want to understand."...I said "I beg your pardon" and that when he started screaming to get out of his pharmacy... Direct line are fanfukintastic...With in 10 min i had new chem in Resa who is brilliant. He referrs to me by name..Prior not once used my name. EVER. The only witness is the girls who work there so they arnt gonna be much hepl..But i will go to governing bodys of the chem world and start there...Im bloody angry and have alot oif time on my hands!!!!dangerous combination..eh?

That's the WORST chemist in that area... Anything in Preston is...

Stick with the chemist in Resa... You wont have a problem. I know from experience. Very decent people there.

Last edited by a moderator:
AyahuascaSeeker13 would you mind deleting some messages so i can PM you?...Your inbox is full o crap!....only kidding...full of messages...Cheers....

thats fucked up aiyeee.

Nobody should be discriminated like that.

i'm sorry you had to go through all that ordeal.

I hope the chemist gets what they deserve!

Karma is a bitch and will fuck him up!

That's absolute shit...disgusting behaviour. I hope you can get him to face some consequences but it might be hard if all you've got is your word against his.

I don't know about the 'mum and pop' pharmacies...for one thing they always seem to be a lot more expensive, or they only have 24 packs and not 40s, or they only carry panadeine and no generics. I reckon big shopping centres are good - if you can find one with more than one pharmacy you can get all the codeine you need in one pop, and because of the huge amount of people that pass through I can rock up every few days without being recognised (so far ;)).

Don't forget if you have grief with your pharmacy in Victoria you can call the Pharmacotherapy Advocacy Mediation and Support line (PAMS) on 1800 443 844. It's run by the Victorian drug user organisation, Harm Reduction Victoria.

Sorry guys, Not sure where to put this one!
Short story: I went in to dose the other day and a temp pharmasist was there. I always dose there and have 3 x TA's...This man said he would only give me two TA's. I asked why and he said it was all i was entitled to have. I said that for the last two months its been 1 dose at chem and 3 x TA's...I said to look at the pattern on my sign sheet. Now i never raised my voice or swore. I present everytime PERFECTLY at the chem. I am an ideal doser. Some people i see there dosing are clearly wasted and even drunk. Well this man ended up yelling at me to get out the chemist (after id dosed thank god) in front of the whole shop...He was that close to me i could smell his putrid breath and spittle was all over my face. I got a god damn eye infection from the dirty cunt. I save the c word for special occasions.. Even after this i just turned around calmly and walked out. I rang direct line ( Brilliant people) and immediately got a new chem. I am taking this piece of shit for discrimination.I am a school teachers aide, i dress well and am respecting of others, dose at the times im ment to eg after 10am, I have never in 4 mths at this chem been loud or rude.. Whats my chances in your opinion and has this happened to others?:\

Yeah definitely report him, if what you're saying is true he was definitely in the bad. He should have rung up your prescribing doctor or your usual pharmacist (they always have the number for both) You've got the right to be treated with respect and privacy...sounds like he just dealt with it horribly.

I've had a few pharmacists that were massive cunts over the years. Sometimes they just want to make life hard for you, and truly believe that you're a good for nothing junky whos only job is to inconvenience them. The worst is when they let you do something like get your take aways on certain days for multiple weeks in a row and then suddenly change their mind without warning. Not sure if it's a trend but I always seem to have problems with female pharmacists :\ One that I had for about 6 months constantly would serve people that came in after me, and 45 minute to an hour wait was not uncommon - she'd also claim that she didn't see me and didn't know I was waiting after I clearly made eye contact with her and said hello.

I've also had some great pharmacists...one old guy called pete was the best, he liked me because I'm not the typical junky and never came in under the influence of other drugs, had some great convos with him and learnt a lot. After he retired he even sent me a letter to see how I was going. I've had another great chemist over the last 6 months, he's a younger guy, probably not much older than me...but the main thing is he's consistent, respectful, logical, doesn't get emotional when he has problem clients and is on the ball...this is the exact same chemist and I wait 10 minutes MAX with this guy, usually less than 5...when the demon lady fills in there's at least half an hour wait. I'm patient and always polite but some of the other clients can be hard, the other week two guys came in that were on home detention for their doses, they were arseholes and ended up making the pharmacist cry :( It's not an easy job, and I don't think I'd like to deal with methadone and bupe clients if I worked as one....but the pharmacy makes good money from it and you should definitely get that respect.

It's amazing what a different a good pharmacist can make...just makes life easier when they're logical instead of prone to bouts of irrational bs. I work so having a good one means I get to work on time, get my TA's at the correct time every week and don't have to worry about what kind of mood they're in every time I go in there.

Last edited:
You should have called the police and asked witnesses to say, that's assault. Have him charged.