• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dimorph (EDIT: ER crushable morphine pills): how to make the most out of it?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hellos,
Long time no see! As some of u already know I ve been on and off opioids for quite a long time and I have somewhat a permatolerance ( even when I ve been clean for months I need at least 60 -80 mgs of oxy to get things going). I ve got myself a batch of 10 mgs Dimorph morphine pills and so far ( I ve taken 4 in a row max) I m at most ok, but no euphoria let alone a nod. What to do? Take more? Crush and parachute or snort the thing? Add some fenergan ?any suggestion welcome! Cheers

Are we talking IR or ER
Yo, thanks for asking,It doesn t say, but the leaflet warns against the dangers of " crushing chewing or snorting" the thing and that taking orally the effects will be felt in 1- 2 hours so I guess it s ER? If so, should I crush - parachute or snort the thing? Maybe in bigger amounts? As I said 80 mgs of oxys used to do the trick, dunnp How this translates in morphine, I wanna get High but I d likes to avoid an Od...

Last edited:
I doubt they are heroin but morphine.

If you have enough do an extraction, even a CWE and reflux the resulting powder in GAA for a few hours or boil in Acetic Anhydride for a few minutes.

The resulting powder after you evaporate the (glacial) acetic acid should be a mix of morphine, 6-monoacetylmorphine and 3,6-diacetylmorphine.

Mg for mg your homebake heroin should be twice as strong and more soluble in water if you inject.

Google homebake heroin in new Zealand.

I doubt they are heroin but morphine.

If you have enough do an extraction, even a CWE and reflux the resulting powder in GAA for a few hours or boil in Acetic Anhydride for a few minutes.

The resulting powder after you evaporate the (glacial) acetic acid should be a mix of morphine, 6-monoacetylmorphine and 3,6-diacetylmorphine.

Mg for mg your homebake heroin should be twice as strong and more soluble in water if you inject.

Google homebake heroin in new Zealand.
Now that´s interesting. What do u mean by GAA my friend?

Glacial acetic acid (with small amount of water in it, normally 1% water, 99% acid) as opposed to acetic acid anhydride (without water in it at all).

Household white vinegar is 5% acidity.

Water affects ability to attach acyl group/s to morphinans, which is why more time is required to acetylate with GAA, and it seems to acetylate more at the 6 position instead of both the 3 and 6.

Other acetylating agents like acetyl chloride could be used and other acyl groups can be attached with different acyl agents

Dibenzylmorphine was the first research chemical in the sense that it was created to avoid the early drug bans of the Harrison act. Supposed to be nearly identical in effect and potency to heroin.

Limpet_chicken (RIP) was fond of his prope-dope which was the propionate diester of morphine.