The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

difficulty getting suboxone prescribed in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so after months and months of procrastinating, i think i'm finally going to find a doctor and hopefully start suboxone treatment, only thing i'm worried about is if i'll be able to afford it.. i know i'll be able to afford the appointment, from what i've read i should be able to find a doctor that charges around 150 for the first appointment? hopefully that's without insurance because i don't have any.. my main concern is how much the actual suboxone will be.. i know reckitt benckiser has a financial program for people who dont have insurance and can't afford the treatment, but i'm pretty sure they require a w-4 or some proof of work, and i do work, but it's a family run business and off the books, so i don't have any pay stubs or anything like that, i just get a check from the company account once a week.. any ideas or info or help anyone has would be greatly appreciated, i really need to get this monkey off my back.. i live in new jersey so i know finding a doctor won't be a problem, just the money thing that's holding me back.. thanks all

Good to hear mate! I'd ask people at a large hospital/clinic/etc who deal with addicts/recovery about any financial aid programs that can help you out. I'm sure there are some avaialble for people like yourself, you just have to ask around/sniff them out! Anyway, I'm pulling for you mate. I know your sitiation may seem hopeless at times, but we are all smart monkeys...I KNOW you will get what you need if you WANT it and WORK for it!

Last edited:
thanks, yeah i was planning on just calling around and asking the doctors i talk to about financial aid, worse comes to worst i think i'll just make the appointment, get the suboxone they give you there for the day (they do give you one there right? to show you how to take it and see how you react?), and get the script then figure it out from there, if anything i'll ask my parents for help, i'm sure they'd be willing to help, they know i've been going through some bad times.. i know i want it, but in the past when it came down to it, it was so much easier and more enjoyable to just go pick up, it's such a part of every day life now. just have to suck it up and do it. thanks man!

even when you do get your rx you may find a pharmacists thats actually cool enough with selling you whatever amount you can afford at the time and letting you come pick up the rest at a later date when your funds are better. i have a friend who does this with his pharmacist. and yes the dr will give you one or 2 while you have your consult with him. they will monitor your vital signs for 30 minutes after injest and observe which dose should best sujit ya. goodluck

even when you do get your rx you may find a pharmacists thats actually cool enough with selling you whatever amount you can afford at the time and letting you come pick up the rest at a later date when your funds are better. i have a friend who does this with his pharmacist. and yes the dr will give you one or 2 while you have your consult with him. they will monitor your vital signs for 30 minutes after injest and observe which dose should best sujit ya. goodluck

I'm in Florida and I do this. I pick up my subs (Walmart) up to like 3x a week depending on how much I am using and what my cash flow is like. There is no limit on how many times you have to grab your whole script. My doctor gave me an initial one week script of 30 pills, and I am still using that script, and that was in late April. I have another script slip in my room for 60 pills, for when my old script runs out.

But, the more you buy at once from the pharmacy, the cheaper your pills are going to be so keep that in mind as well.

still haven't sucked it up and put the needle down, i suck. thanks for the info though, i'm actually working on getting insurance now, just moved back in with my parents and my step-mom has a decent job, pretty sure with obamas new health plan i can get insurance till im 26 without going to school as long as i live in the house.. so if i get insurance, just have to find a doc that takes it, and hope insurance helps pay.. and of course man the fuck up and get straight already..

if u got good insurance the sub can be pretty cheap, from wat i know its about 65 bucks for 30 8mg pills or somethin like that....Without insurance it was almost 500 dollars for me to get my month supply, which was 60 8mg pills.

By the way, before u cut out those prices i just posted Shake2, just for the record--AFAIK we are allowed to discuss PHARMACY, non-black-market prices for prescriptions in a thread like this. the "no pricing" thing is mostly to discourage sourcing. Postin prices on the black market opposed to the pharmacy is a problem becuz it causes the possibility of encouragin ppl to seek out whoever says they get the best deal.

For example say ppl is discussing heroin, and and poster 1 says "I pay XXX for a brick" , poster 2 sees and says, "Wow, damn, i pay XXX, thats like 150 more per brick than you pay". so poster 2 decides to PM him and says "hey, im gettin ripped off, would u want to meet up and take me to ur guy to cop, i seen that u said u pay XXX per brick in the thread and thats way less than i pay".....and so on....and of course thats a problem, thats exactly wat we tryna avoid with the 'dont post prices' rule.

but in this case its totally different, becuz it aint on the black market, there aint no need or potential for ppl to use it for sourcing becuz anybody can get the same deal by just goin to that pharmacy, u feel me?.... givin tips to each other on which pharmacy chain is cheaper to fill your script at aint enabling sourcing in no way. Its helping others find out the best place to go to fill their script, or to get a basic idea of whether or not they can afford the meds....it aint got the same problems attached to it. Its important for ppl to get a idea of wat this shit can cost becuz sub can have a pretty big range in prices dependin on ur insurance or if u aint got insurance , the pharmacy u get it from, and other discounts or programs thats available that might help the cost.

So, I dont think that ppl should feel like they cant post a price in here, i feel like this is a situation that its totally appropriate to give prices of how much the script might cost, and also since there is alot of ppl from NJ in here, we can give a estimate that is accurate for the area too, the poster needs help figurin out how to pay for his script but he dont even know how much he will need and its causin him to put off gettin clean...So for the sake of harm reduction I dont see no reason why we couldnt post prices of suboxone as long as they are only prices from the pharmacy and nobody names how much they pay when they buy it off a friend, etc.

Anyways...my point was just to post the general estimate of wat the pills might cost once u get to the dr and get a script...good luck and post back if u need any mor einfo....

thanks lacey, i'm still waiting for insurance to kick in, don't even know which insurance it is yet so i can't even start calling around for doctors and such, the past 24 hours has been a fucking nightmare for me, been sick as a mofo, don't even have money to pay for the first doctor visit, so after like 30 hours of withdrawals i finally got to go cop, it really pisses me off how hooked i am, but then again, i love the shit, i'm just so confused as to what to do, argh. and of course it's raining out the parkway is ridiculous, sitting in traffic on the way to cop just thinking "wtf am i doing with myself" but still, i do it anyway, i love it too much, everything about it.. i dunno. we'll see what happens when my insurance finally kicks in.. thanks all

I went to a pretty popular medical center in the Bronx (near Yankee Stadium) where I was seen once for assessment by a doctor's assistant, then once by the doctor herself, after which I was able to do my induction at home and fill out some paperwork every hour on how I felt in order for them to gague my daily dose. After this I saw her once more to talk about it and she started giving me 60 2mg pills every 2 months.

Never had to pay at this clinic/medical center once. All I had to pay for was the Sub itself, which thankfully was covered by my insurance (<snip>/month for 60 2mg pills). On top of that they have a pharmacy on the lower level which is always 100% stocked with variations of Sub (and methadone) and is open from 7am to 6pm. That helps because I've found in the NY Metro area a lot of the chain pharmacies rarely have Sub in stock. Not to say they ain't carrying it, they are...but the ones i went to musta been popular for Sub'ers cuz they were always running out.

I was on Sub daily for 2.5 years and I literally had 5 total appointments at this place where I actually had to see someone. The rest of the time I just stopped in to pick up my script at the desk, which for me was a pain in the ass going up to the BX but its nothing compared to the Suboxone horror stories I read on here.

This place, again in the South Bronx, was more than happy to work with me because I was just an average kid trying to get straight. No judgement but the place was riddled with people with serious problems (2 time felons, AIDS, etc...) so they were happy to get someone like me in there. Sorry if that came off wrong but it is what it is. They treated me with respect and at times would bend over backwards for me. If you're serious about ending this chapter in your life and starting sub this is the place to go,

Anyway I can give you the name of this place if you want. You got a car right? Ur in north NJ so the BX at most is gonna be like an hour and a half from you with traffic . Its worth it. Unfortunately my doctor who I saw and worked with is retired but the place has a lot of doctors there that can script sub. In fact after my doctor retired I was getting sub scripts from a doctor I had never seen before until I eventually tapered off.

Last edited by a moderator:
'previouslyhere' your docs don't charge you, <snip> a month for a ONE month script.

previouslyhere: yeah can you pm me or just post it the name of the place? pretty sure that won't be a problem, it's more about harm reduction and help, not really sourcing in my opinion. the mods might think differently but i really think it would be fine to just post the name, it's helping me get clean. thanks.

'previouslyhere' your docs don't charge you,<snip> a month for a ONE month script.

what do you mean? he didn't say anything about<snip> a month.. but yeah i've never heard of a 2 month prescription either, and i know for a fact that 60 2mg subs would not last ME two months, he's lucy that's all he needs, i'm scared to see how much i need my tolerance is so ridiculous.

Sorry, I copied the pricing from your post and it was edited (by a moderator), so it came out wrong, there is no "pricing" allowed (sorry 'shake' I should have known better).

I was on Sub daily for 2.5 years and I literally had 5 total appointments at this place where I actually had to see someone. The rest of the time I just stopped in to pick up my script at the desk, which for me was a pain in the ass going up to the BX but its nothing compared to the Suboxone horror stories I read on here.

This place, again in the South Bronx, was more than happy to work with me because I was just an average kid trying to get straight. No judgement but the place was riddled with people with serious problems (2 time felons, AIDS, etc...) so they were happy to get someone like me in there. Sorry if that came off wrong but it is what it is. They treated me with respect and at times would bend over backwards for me. If you're serious about ending this chapter in your life and starting sub this is the place to go,

60 2mg subs for two months definately aint gonna hold a person who got a decent size habit yo.Maybe it did for you, and IIRC you one off the ppl who claims that you can be all good with real low doses of sub, bu for most of us we need more than that. 16mg a day is usually the minumum for somebody with a couple bun a day habit which many ppl on here got, that was my situation at the time i was gettin on sub.

Anyways, also, as far as i know, the procedure they had u on there is pretty much illegal. U need to see the dr, usually it is like less than 5 minutes, but the rules at least in NJ is pretty strict about that.

I aint sayin you lyin cuz lots of places bends the rules. Just that peolple should not expect that in the average suboxone dr practice, becuz it aint the norm by far. u should not expect that in any sub dr that u go to, and in genral u will always have to see a dr even if it is just appointment in name only and not a exam, at lest once every 2 months. Its cool that ur situation worked out like that, but bein able to pick up a script with only seeing a dr 5 times in 2 years, is rare to say the least.

Anyways, for a person who is in Northern NJ and lookin for a sub dr--there is TONS of them up here they are all over, with prices ranging from higher to lower, but there aint no need to hit the BX for somethin u can get easier at home. You can easily get shit prescribed much much closer to home than the BX, and if they was only giving you 2mg a day, it sounds like that aint the place that many of these users would want to be goin to. If you want a good decent dose that will hold you and keep the cravings , etc away then why travel out to the boroughs when you can get a higher dose per day, closer to home, you feel me?

thats a real low dose and like i said if that worked for u its great but for many of us we needed much more, especially when we first started kickin the shit.

And last but not least...TU had to know somebody was gonna say some shit about this--damn, the fuck is "2 time felons" suppose to mean when u say it like that? wat a felony got to do with your heart and who u are? How a felony tell you about the kind of person somebody is?

damn yo, the only reason you aint one of us is luck--spend time in the dope game long enough and youll become just that....And I kinda get the jist of your point, that there was many people in there with bigger probelms than you had so it was easy for u cuz they didnt have to do much work to deal with u and they liked that, but just the way u said it man, shit aint cool. u put a disclaimer, but u still actin some type of way about it :( Im more than a 2 time felon, but that dont mean shit about who i am as a person, like im some type of dregs of society, the type of person that u see on the streets outside the free clinics and welfare centers....Cmon man u got to see it as "us" not "them" becuz u never more than a stones throw away from bein on the other side. U dont get to pick and choose-whether u a dope head with a happy family nice house and suburb life style or a ghetto hood rat junkie, u still a dopehead and could still end up that way if u aint lucky or some stroke of fate allows it, so try n quit the "us n them" philosophy yo, we all ur brother and sisters in this shit, u will find that u get along in our world much better that way with some compassion for ur fellow addict :) Just sayn....

Anyways, for a person who is in Northern NJ and lookin for a sub dr--there is TONS of them up here they are all over, with prices ranging from higher to lower, but there aint no need to hit the BX for somethin u can get easier at home. You can easily get shit prescribed much much closer to home than the BX, and if they was only giving you 2mg a day, it sounds like that aint the place that many of these users would want to be goin to. If you want a good decent dose that will hold you and keep the cravings , etc away then why travel out to the boroughs when you can get a higher dose per day, closer to home, you feel me?

thats a real low dose and like i said if that worked for u its great but for many of us we needed much more, especially when we first started kickin the shit.

And last but not least...TU had to know somebody was gonna say some shit about this--damn, the fuck is "2 time felons" suppose to mean when u say it like that? wat a felony got to do with your heart and who u are? How a felony tell you about the kind of person somebody is?

damn yo, the only reason you aint one of us is luck--spend time in the dope game long enough and youll become just that....And I kinda get the jist of your point, that there was many people in there with bigger probelms than you had so it was easy for u cuz they didnt have to do much work to deal with u and they liked that, but just the way u said it man, shit aint cool. u put a disclaimer, but u still actin some type of way about it :( Im more than a 2 time felon, but that dont mean shit about who i am as a person, like im some type of dregs of society, the type of person that u see on the streets outside the free clinics and welfare centers....Cmon man u got to see it as "us" not "them" becuz u never more than a stones throw away from bein on the other side. U dont get to pick and choose-whether u a dope head with a happy family nice house and suburb life style or a ghetto hood rat junkie, u still a dopehead and could still end up that way if u aint lucky or some stroke of fate allows it, so try n quit the "us n them" philosophy yo, we all ur brother and sisters in this shit, u will find that u get along in our world much better that way with some compassion for ur fellow addict :) Just sayn....

hey...just wanna clear some things up. i was just droppin those dosage numbers cuz thats what I needed. They were only givin me 2 mg a day cuz thats what I was on/needed. im 99% sure if I didnt respond well they woulda given me more just like anyone else. it wasnt like there was a 2mg/day limit at the place. maybe i would have gotten less leniency there if I was on like 24mg/day but who knows. one of my boys is on 18mg/day and hes gotta see his doctor every month face to face so maybe...

And I didnt mean no offense when I said what I said about the place. no offense at all. not sayin im better or worse than anyone. you got my point tho - i was just saying that i was different than basically all the ppl that my doc was dealin with, so she gave me a lot of leniency. She had her prescription pad stolen on two different occasions by ppl she was treating with bupe, someone broke in to steal AIDS meds (it was a pretty big medical center not just a addiction treatment place), all sorts of shit. So i was just sayin to the Original Poster - if you're a person who really wants to get clean and isn't there acting wild they'll help you with open arms, because you'll be a change of pace from what normally goes down there or any other medical facility in that neighborhood.

I respect your opinion on here and like reading your posts... so I want you to know I'm not tryin to shit on people from the hood or anyone personally whos done time or dirt (whether it be to feed their addiction, family or just cuz they wanted to...) . I got friends from all walks of life - people that have robbed for dope and people that won't even touch aspirin and i love them all the same. Everyone has their own struggles but I've definitely had a pretty easy life compared to a lot of the shit I've seen go down and im extremely thankful for that. im not tryin to shit on anyone because of it tho so sorry if it came off that way...

Also you said you're "more than a 2 time felon" , im curious how badly you were affected by the 3 strikes rule NJ has or if it even effected you at all. Just curious. If you're not tryin to talk about it on here i understand and its all good...

Last edited:
hey...just wanna clear some things up. i was just droppin those dosage numbers cuz thats what I needed. They were only givin me 2 mg a day cuz thats what I was on/needed. im 99% sure if I didnt respond well they woulda given me more just like anyone else. it wasnt like there was a 2mg/day limit at the place. maybe i would have gotten less leniency there if I was on like 24mg/day but who knows. one of my boys is on 18mg/day and hes gotta see his doctor every month face to face so maybe...

And I didnt mean no offense when I said what I said about the place. no offense at all. not sayin im better or worse than anyone. you got my point tho - i was just saying that i was different than basically all the ppl that my doc was dealin with, so she gave me a lot of leniency. She had her prescription pad stolen on two different occasions by ppl she was treating with bupe, someone broke in to steal AIDS meds (it was a pretty big medical center not just a addiction treatment place), all sorts of shit. So i was just sayin to the Original Poster - if you're a person who really wants to get clean and isn't there acting wild they'll help you with open arms, because you'll be a change of pace from what normally goes down there or any other medical facility in that neighborhood.

I respect your opinion on here and like reading your posts... so I want you to know I'm not tryin to shit on people from the hood or anyone personally whos done time or dirt (whether it be to feed their addiction, family or just cuz they wanted to...) . I got friends from all walks of life - people that have robbed for dope and people that won't even touch aspirin and i love them all the same. Everyone has their own struggles but I've definitely had a pretty easy life compared to a lot of the shit I've seen go down and im extremely thankful for that. im not tryin to shit on anyone because of it tho so sorry if it came off that way...

Also you said you're "more than a 2 time felon" , im curious how badly you were affected by the 3 strikes rule NJ has or if it even effected you at all. Just curious. If you're not tryin to talk about it on here i understand and its all good...

3 strikes applies to violent crimes...it aint some 3 strikes period and u out type of ish. I been convicted of 2 felonies and 1 felony that got reduced to misdemeanor it was my first offense so i went thru the PTI program , i got arrested and charged with a felony but it was a small amount of heroin less than a bundle and it was a high heroin area so they wasnt tryna put me on felony charges for my first offense like that, so even tho i been arrested for 3 felonies i been convicted of 2 and a misdemeanor. the 3 strikes aint gonna apply to somebody who gets popped with drugs , etc...its for assault, rape, etc type situations and it aint a black n white thing, even in those cases in NJ afaik its more open to interpretation than how shit works out in cali for example. anywas nuff said about that, it aint really relevant but i wanted to answer ur question w/out puttin my biz all out there too much.

Anyways I see ur point that it was the dose u needed, that mighta had somethin to do with how often u didnt see the dr becuz i know that u always got to go at the least once a month or ina stretch, every 2 months but many sub dr's will keep u on a once every 2 wk schedule for teh first month or two , also if u aint doing good and testin dirty they will keep on ur ass before u able to move to once a month. it depends on the dr, and their tolerance, the one i was goin to the first time I really hated and didnt work good with him at all, i straight left from there after a while I couldnt put up with it no more.

The dr was one of them "addiction is a brain disease, u cant control it, u cant drink u cant smoke weed u cant do nothing" type dudes--he refused to put me on nothing but sub, even tho its EXTREMELY common practice to put sub patients on low dose klonopin if they got anxiety which is almost always a rebound effec from kicking. the kpins can REALLY help u when u first get clean, and keep them urges away, that anxious feeling u get when u feel like u just cant handle it no more and the urge to use and be in that self medicating lifestyle gets overwhelming, the kpins are a god send but yet this dr was like "na, u cant take them cuz u addicted to heroin. so u will be addicted to them too and it will make u relapse on dope." 8) Later i found out that OTHER sub patients he was seeing was getting klonopin scripts and that got me real heated...

not only that but at the time i was a student in beauty school and u had to be there by 9am every day you could have 4 "lates" a month which meant u had to be in before 10am if you could not make it by 9. i had my appt's every 2 wks and would make my apts at this dr (which was like 10 min at most frmo my school) for 9am so that i could make it to school by 10 and still get let in. I would always end up waiting mad late and gettin seen by like 11 or 11 30 even tho i was the first patient in and only needed 5 minutes to get my script wrote out--he would see people that got there after me and signed in after me, and needed whole 30 minute appointments , cuz he was also a old-people doctor. So I'd be the first one in, get there on time and then wait for all these old mutha fuckas with coughs and arthritis and shit to get seen when they got there 45 minutes after i did, and finally i was like yo, this is bullshit, yall keep making me wait for no damn good reason and Im missing entire days of school becuz after 10 i cant go in and i lose the entire day worth of hours and have to make them up. I def. beleive they was makin me wait becuz i was a junkie, sub patient and so i could deserve to wait, or some shit. I rreally cant see the logic behind scheduling someone for a 9am apt and knowing all they need is less than 5 mintes of the dr's time, and makin them go in after the people who got scheduled for a 9 45 apt, you feel me?

and it was a regular thing to do, it was everrrrytime....so i bounced from there, i couldnt take it...they did a urine test everytime and it was a real strict thing, if i tested positive for THC he said i would get kicked out, that i had to quit everything if i wanted to be "devoted" to my treatment and all that bull...I kept smokin of course, i really didnt give a fuck, becuz honestly out of all things a blunt a day REALLY helped me get clean more than anything, i still believe that smokin bud is one of the absolute best things u can do when u tryna get ur head on straight and get off the dope, its too bad im on paper now and cant smoke til i get off probation, but anyways....

Just pointingg out that its possible to have a real bad experience at a sub dr, they aint all equal and some can be real dicks.

For example like the OP was saying how his dr was tryna tell him he had to do this that and the third--the original one i went to who i been talkin about here, also insisted that i get some kind of drug counseling and go to NA aswell--dont even get me started on NA, and i understand the idea of not just treatin the physical symptoms of WD but also the mental causes, but really it aint none of his biz wat i did , u feel me? If you get a dr that is tryna tell u to do all this shit, u need to move on and find another one--that treatment is up to u, its up to u wat u do , if u go to counseling, NA, if u just take the sub and live your life, or w/ever, its on you to decide your plan and not the dr so you got enough options that you can definatly afford to look for a better one who aint gonna be all up in your shit like that tryna make ur decisions for you and dictate to u wat the best thing is for u. cuz the truth is addiction dont work the same for everyone and the treatment that work for one person mabye aint best for another, it aint some one size fits all shit and there aint no absolutes, some people can drink all the alcohol and smoke all the weed they want without havin no problems with stayin off the dope, other people will go wild if you give them any substance at all, some can control their weed but not their liquor, some get all fucked up on the xanax and so on, so really aint no rule that you "can" or "cant" take a certain drug if you are a addict of another drug, and some sub dr's will try to tell you that there is--if u hear that, move on to the next, real talk.

Anyways, i kinda got real off topic with that but i wanted to post some warning signs of a shitty sub dr for people who is just getting into this becuz u really need to be able to recognize when u dealing with a ignorant douchebag who aint interested in really helping you and is more interested in pushin their ideas of "recovery" onto everybody in the same exact way.

and no hard feelings yo i get ur point that u was saying just wanted to put that out there a different point of view u feel me...Anyways....the sub dr i was at before i switched to methadone was real cool, never gave me piss tests, really didnt give a shit wat i did as long as i stayed off the dope and even then i would get high sometimes and he was just like....watever....laid back but not just negligent, like not the kind of dr that will just write the script nomatter how bad u fuck up, just understood that sometimes shit happens but as long as u aint blatantly just using in his face, he cut u a break, thats the kin of dr u want to be workin with...its all hit or miss tho sometimes u got to deal with some bad before u find one whose good.

word it sounds like that 1st doctor you saw was a real asshole...especially since he was scripting other patients k-pins and told you no...wtf

still haven't sucked it up and put the needle down, i suck. thanks for the info though, i'm actually working on getting insurance now, just moved back in with my parents and my step-mom has a decent job, pretty sure with obamas new health plan i can get insurance till im 26 without going to school as long as i live in the house.. so if i get insurance, just have to find a doc that takes it, and hope insurance helps pay.. and of course man the fuck up and get straight already..

well good luck on getting obama care bub, it isn't going to be available for four years. Might want to think of a different way to get insurance.

you have no idea wat kind of insurance hes talkin about yo, why u assuming ? i know for a fact it aint 'obamacare' insurance he was tryna get on

well from what i know there has already been a few changes to the healthcare thanks to obama, that's what i was referring to, not obamacare or whatever, anyway turns out since i didn't go to college i can't get on my stepmoms plan even though i moved back in with them. but i did go to a doctor finally, thanks lacey for the recommendation, i think he changed things up since you were there, he said i get two chances, if i come up neg for bupe or dirty then he can't treat me no more, i hope he don't care about the pot cause i been startin to smoke again..

but anyway it was alot fucking easier than i expected it to be, i had done my farewell bags on a sunday night, a bund of some fucking fire, my boy gave me a sub until i could get an appointment, surprisingly i went all monday without doing anything, just felt like shit, but sucked it up waiting for my tuesday appointment.. woke up tuesday at like 4 am and could not handle the sickness anymore, so i just took the sub, thinkin if anything i'd make the appointment for wednesday when i was sick again.. but i called and the nurse said it didn't matter, went it they piss tested me, came up positive for dope and bupe, talked to the doc for like half hour then he just wrote the script, and a script for trazadone to help me sleep, which i later found out was an antidepressant too, so not too happy about that but whatever.. no insurance but he doesn't do subs through insurance anyway so the only thing that i'd need insurance for was the script itself, which wasn't as much as i thought it'd be, he gave me 14 8mg, enough for a week to start so i could fill out the reckitt benckiser HTH assistance shit, finally sent that today so hopefully i'll be accepted, there's no reason i shouldn't be, cause i really can't afford these subs without any insurance or help, especially being he wants me on it for atleast a year cause my habit has been way longer than that.. anyway, if you're trying to get subs but keep procrastinating like i did cause you thought it would be too much of a process or whatever excuses we always make for ourselves, it's really not, the right doctors make it really easy to get help..

now i just gotta get him to give me kpins, can't handle feeling like i need to be picking up all the time, must say that's the worst part, oh and wanting to shove a needle in my veins..

I have never ever had a problem getting prescribed suboxone in north jersey. I would find a psychiatrist that is able to prescribe it, make an appointment, and tell them that I have a heroin habit and need suboxone. They would ask a couple questions like how much I use and whatnot, and 15 minutes later I'm walking out with a script. They never took my blood pressure or did anything like that. After the first visit I would get a weeks supply, then a months supply every time after.

Status
Not open for further replies.