• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

difference between MDEA and MDMA with EZ test

paddyboy

Bluelighter
A question for the nice people at EZ-test.com (by the way, aj it was sad you didn't make it to the Love Boat in A'dam):
I've been looking at the older colour chart for the ez-test and it distinguishes (quite clearly) between MDEA and MDMA in terms of colour. However we are told that for 'several' reasons it had to be revised to say 'an MDMA-like substance'. What were the reasons? I'm asking because I tested several pills with my ez-test before stumbling across the older colour chart and noticed that the pills which tested a more purple colour were in fact the ones that were a bit more 'mongy' or MDEA-like, while the blue/black ones were a bit more euphoric/empathetic ie more MDMA symptoms. This was my own observation before I knew about the old colour chart remember. How inaccurate is that older assessment likely to be?
------------------
"Tuppence a bucket, well stamped down!" - Rincewind the wizard

Yeah, the boat... I had a night out before and completely crashed after I had met you guys in Grasshopper.
:-(
About the chart.
The initial chart was criticised by many people.
How could we distinguish between all the mdxx if there is only such a little difference in color.
What if a producer mixes mdma and mdea (happens) ??
So, we had to take that out.
Also, inexperienced users could conclude that they tested positive for mdma but it is actually mda.
We are simply not claiming that the test CAN distinguish.
However, if tou feel that you can distinguish ;-) well, then you have very good eyes and pure samples.
The basic idea is just to test between speed, mdma and bullshit.
For that purpose, the test works fine ;-)
regards
aj

All good points aj.
I would have to agree it is difficult to tell the difference between the samples for MDA, MDMA and MBDB with a casual glance, it was just the MDEA does seem markedly different.
Thanks for that!
------------------
"Tuppence a bucket, well stamped down!" - Rincewind the wizard

I absolutely agree about the subtle colour difference. I have always found a nice dark inky blue/black to be the best pills. Unfortunately, I have had nothing but dark brown/purple for the last six months and am getting fed up with wasted nights sitting around on MDEA.