• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Difference between good\bad LSD?

^^ Thanks for the link! I too have experienced the metallic taste from the LSD experience, and I often associate the LSD experience with a certain "taste", al though taste is the closest thing I can relate it to as it seems to be intertwined with the high as well.

It's important to make the distinction that LSD can produce a certain taste during the experience after the effects have started, but not from the act of ingesting the chemical/putting the blotter on your tongue.

Hate to rain on your parade and upset you! But the truth of the matter is, LSD doesn't have a taste at active doses, and if you taste anything on blotter it is not from the LSD...

i wasn't upset that you think lsd has no taste.. i was upset.. and still am a little bit, that you don't believe me.. oh well.

..though I did recently come across DOx hits being sold as LSD for the first time in my 8 year relationship with Lucy, :\ but hey at least I got something new to try!)

based on my experience and reading about DOB i would recommend flushing them.. it sucked.. and ive heard its dangerous.

^^ I'm honestly very sorry to see you leave, but this site is successful because of bluelight's reputation for accurate information and I don't think it would be accurate to agree that pure LSD has a taste. And considering this thread is a discussion about good/bad LSD it only seems natural to discuss the difference between acid blotter that has a taste and that which does not. In any case, there is nothing wrong with debate, and the world would be a boring place if everyone agreed with everyone! I wouldn't get upset about it.

Maybe you are one of an assumedly almost non-existent few that actually can taste pure LSD, but you must understand why people would be skeptical since it is fairly well established and agreed upon that pure LSD has no taste in common dose ranges.

Furthermore, and I mean for this post to be lighthearted, but who cares what I think? If you truly believe that you can taste LSD, then you shouldn't worry about what some anonymous random person on the internet's opinion is on the matter. You seem to think that I may be right though, so I wouldnt disregard this forum because you don't like what you're hearing. I'm simply sharing the information that I have come across in my psychedelic experiences. This site is all about sharing information and experience. I urge you to share your experiences, and let people discuss them. Skepticism is the only way to gain true knowledge, so I urge everyone to be skeptical about all posts to some degree if we want this forum to fulfill it's purpose of accuracy and harm-reduction.

I would suggest that if you really want to know whether you can taste LSD, then you should ask other people that are trying the same acid as you if they can taste it. If they can't taste anything but you can then you would know that you actually can taste pure LSD. If other people can taste something on the blotter, then I would assume that the taste is from some impurity or possibly from cheap ink used for the print, but not actually from the LSD. Could be a fun experiment. Any experiment that involves people testing acid sounds like a fun experiment to me!

Good luck on your quest for knowledge!

I have some Liquid LSD and when I open the bottle it stinks of some chemical smell hard to describe its almost like Nail Varnish Remover smell or something, Ive had lots of good comments on it tho saying its great acid but that its bitter to the taste, now would this be the solution that its dissolved in giving this smell and taste?

I presume you meant to say solvent instead of solution, but tbh I can't think of anything other than maybe isopropanol, it has no business being in there in that case though... If theres no side-effects I'm 'sure' its fine to give a person one tiny drop of liquid with a vile impurity... mysterious ay?

I had some acid a couple weeks ago. Blotter was tasteless but the trip seemed dif. I had a really nice body stimulation but lacked visuals and any fun. I got this stuff where I live and it's real dry up here so I was wondering if those were siigns of bad acid. Lol because every other time I tripped I had mad visuals and no body stimulaton.

There's different grades of LSD - that is differing degrees of purification & yet you feel that's an irrelevance?
There are different types and purities of crystal - from champagne to white fluff. But this doesn't necessarily mean that the impurities are active in any way. I mean, i'm sure they can be at high doses, but ingesting 200mcg of LSD (from silver crystal OR from white fluff - it doesn't matter the actual amount of product you took, I'm saying equal doses of active d-LSD) shouldn't be very different at all.
Ya, white on white unperfed. Give me a fuckin break.
I have actually, in general, always had good luck with white on white unperf'ed. Not a lot of American chemists use art/perf'ed paper anymore (except for headstash) because it is much more of a bust. A white on white unperf'ed page (1000 hits) just looks like a blank piece of watercolor paper, it's not perforated and printed on with obvious psychedelic art, which lets people (esp. law enforcement officials) know that it's obviously LSD.

I have a few hits each from several different batches of LSD. One of the batches I had 50 hits of at one time.

The effects of this one batch puzzle me a bit to be honest and I'd like some input on it.

This acid seems to give a very nice body high with absolutely no physical side effects BUT it is also very mentally and visually weak. It does not give me the familiar acid visuals. Almost no CEVs and some very mild OEVs.

I have taken up to 4 hits of it and the visuals only increased mildly while the body effects just got more intense and pleasurable. I seriously doubt it is DOx because it kicks in very quick and the body high is very reminiscent of LSD it just has very little visual activity.

This has been the case from trip to trip and with different people reporting the same. Everyone says it is very clean but not intense at all. It just seems very strange that I have been unable to get any substantial visual or mental effects even at what should be a fairly high dose. The visuals I did have seemed to be slightly different, when I unfocused my eyes I would get a strange kaleidoscope effect but nothing more. LSD on the other hand gives a much stronger melting and warping effect when your eyes stare at something for a while.

1 tab is very noticeable so it can't just be that it is weak. I can easily feel the effects from half a tab. It seems to be the perfect beginner acid but it isn't capable of producing the powerful trips that I have had on other batches.

i hear there's no such thing as good/bad acid.. if it's lsd it's lsd.. same molecule structure. thats my understanding.

Did you read the thread? No one is arguing otherwise. The point is that contaminates or byproducts from can apparently affect the trip if they aren't cleaned up during synthesis or if the LSD is stored in poor conditions causing the LSD to breakdown into numerous other chemicals.

Most word of mouth opinions are total malarkey

example . if someone is saying the acid is

red if its triple dipped

blue if its double dipped

and green if its single dipped

are on a high horse, or are just trying to market some different tabs theyve found

for the first two years most of the tabs were blue and of quite expectable potency, but i realized afterwards most tabs had that very similar potency

one tab for a manageable time, two for a trip, and 3+ to get wacky

although one time had purchased some heavily hyped "windowpane" which was just blank blotters with black lines to show where to cut, but my GOD they were around three times as potent as any other tab i've come across!

so suppliers will brag but I guess some are just trying to warn you!

In my eyes, the difference between good acid and bad acid, is acid that effects you and acid that doesn't. I've tried out maybe 5 or 6 different blotter designs and all but 1 of them gave me the same high.

Then this one time... My friend buys some off guy who has a very bad reputation for selling bad drugs, and there ends up being powder all over this blotter, and after 3 people each took about 3-6 hits, nobody got high, just felt sick, felt like there was dirt on our faces and couldn't sleep for 2 days, and no visuals.

So, I think that good acid, is acid that if you take a few hits, you should have a decently strong trip. and bad acid, probably just abunch of random chemicals put into blotter

I've had only 2 batches of LSD since I have limited experience but I can tell you for sure one batch was better than the other. The first one tasted a tiny bit sweet to me, weird right? It was a lot cleaner than the 2nd batch I've tried. The 2nd batch I tried was a tiny bit bitter (I assumed that it was the paper itself that was bitter at the time haha), I think I was wrong though. I don't know why people are saying there's no such thing as good or bad acid, sure acid is acid, same chemical, but that doesn't mean there isn't any other crap in it.

Well, not many drugs can fit into/on a blotter and produce effects, as I believe a blotter can only hold like 2mg or something like that.

But I've heard of dirty snakey fuckers sandwiching powders inbetween 2 blotters.

A thing to lookout for, though not get too paranoid about- is the thickness of it, it should be quite very thin, and there should be only one layer, it shouldn't burn when you put it on your tongue, the fake/bad whatever you wanna call it, acid that I did burnt my tongue when I put it on. It shouldn't last longer than like 14 or 16 hours i'd say, though starting to come down at about 10 or 12.

Also, if it's blotter, it's most likely lsd and only lsd. Make sure you know who your buying from, not just like some random dirty man on the street that your friend met once. But someone who in your eyes seems trustable.

A common thing is also degradation. If idiot's don't store their drugs probably and for too long they will lose potency, and what could have been strong could be weaker or even totally bunk.