Did you even know PHONK existed??

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I was snorting heroin a summer afternoon in 2023 and from the street I heard a group of teens who in their car were playing a never heard before jaw dropping new music, well couldn't identify what the hell that was...just untill recently: PHONK (which existed already from the 80's it seems) here you fucking go:

reminds me of Machine Girl...

i flicked through that Phonk. i'd probably listen to it if i had some acid or shrooms... I find stuff like weird techno and death metal to be a lot more entertaining when i'm just a little bit higher than weed. Some stuff like that actually frightens me, but i listen anyways.,,, I know a couple people liked or put emojis on my post about how i don't believe history really is what is written and that sythesizers and drum machines were created centuries before television... some one was telling me they used to believe witch craft a lot more back then and the witch craft never worked or shown to be true, they just let it go on for centuries... anways they used to listen to music like this to freakk people out when they first started creating it. i imagine some crazy stuff went down and i always think it'd be cool if hollywood got in touch with me to make movies about stuff like that.... when i take acid or shrooms while listening to some stuff i feel like i go back in time to those time when it was first created. i've seen all types of cool archetecture that they don't really use any more and just neighborhoods and stuff painted real weird. stuff freaks me out, but i go for it.

I heard phonk the first time from Harry Squatter yt meme videos :LOL:
Check this out:

And this is the official background music if you're wondering:

Phonk seems to be very good background music for gym sessions. No wonder someone thought of making Harry Squatter memes using phonk.

Ya stumbled on music subscription apps recommending check out Spyder550

Sloppy filthy nasty spooky phonk

Haarper I like his beats app recommends similar ones not into all his lyrics it's ridiculous shit I mean a criminal might appreciate all of it

Tripping right now this shit is grimey gross goodness

3D

I like listening to random phonk beats not into many artists fully

Black Satin by iamjakehill is he Jake Hill was gold Satin Black they sound like they are in the criminal underbelly I mean it is like the antichrist rotting thru most of phonk?!

Did Ghostemane do phonk or Whitchouse now he is the King Witch hehe

Ramirez seems like a big one too in the phonk game

Last edited:
yeah man, i used to love that shit. soudiere, yung vamp, inteus, etc etc i even have a burner account for all of my phonk stuff i wrote lmao

love the dirty south influences so much. grew up hearing a lot of 3-6 mafia etc